✧Grocery run✧

I will never understand why people think it's a good idea to try to roast me on roblox- like bitch i have pintrest open in my tabs filled to the brim with insults, try me hoe. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atsumu's POV:

The amount of online daters i've encountered in royale high is scary- like come on Jake, why are you dating a girl named Crystal who's parents are the devils, stick with me hoe. 

But alas, playing roblox and being mean to 9 year olds is how i decided to spend my after noon. 

I could've been cleaning my musty ass room, like seriously, i can see the dust accumulating on my manga collection, not cute. 

But procrastination is my bestie, so i'm not upset or anything. 

*DING*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Osamu

we're out of basic necessities that we need to live, so get your ass out of your room and go to the grocery store.

Atsumu

is there a reason YOU cant do it?

Osamu

No

Atsumu

🧍‍♀️

Osamu

my lord and saviour atsumu

will thy bestest brother in this fair worldeth go to the market

if so i shalleth personally transfer thy $4.89 to your banketh account

Atsumu

well shit, i cant possibly decline that offer

read 4:45

Atsumu

hoe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cold air nipped at my skin as I locked my door. i really should invest what little money i have into some thick clothes.  i sighed as i began my decent down the stairs, the grocery store was about 25 minutes away. 

i already regret this.  

i glided my feet across the ground while looking at google maps. There was a specific store i wanted to go to for one reason and one reason only, they had....wait for it-

nothing that other stores wouldn't have, its just calmer, and theres a stray cat that i always say hi to when i go there. so thats exciting i guess. 

not a lot of things are majorly exciting these days, its more like a never ending cycle of the same old shit. 

almost as if the world is rotating around at sonic speed, and you just cant keep up with it, you don't really care about anything anymore, and you don't feel overjoyed to do the things you used to love doing. 

you only really laughed at the really funny jokes that didnt even make sense, and you just didnt want to do anything productive. 

third person:

why'd you only call me when your high

the lyrics blasted out of atsumu's headphones as he took in a deep breath of air. 

he stood still for a second as just closed his eyes, he missed it

the feeling of hanging out with his friends, and not being petrified to go to a public area for the fear of getting this virus.

he missed every fucking second of it

but nope- not today, he wasn't going to cry- no

he took a shallow breath and pushed the tears away while slipping on his black mask

the fabric felt odd on his face, granted he hasn't worn it in months due to him not leaving his room. 

he reached a hand out to grab the cold metal handle and pushed it open. he was welcomed to the calming scent of bleach, oh how he loved the scent that makes his eyes water like crazy, woo hoo 

he brought a hand up to my face and wiped his watering eyes, shit

did they not dilute the bleach at all?! he thought as he sighed

just keep your head down, just keep it down he kept repeating that in his mind, he  didnt want  people to see him with his eyes watering like crazy for no reason.

he quickly rushed over to get a cart and sprinted toward the cereal isle. 

ok-this- and this, ooo, that yes

in his daze he didn't notice the body he ran face first into

" agh- what the fuc-"

" sakusa?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

did i edit this- no 🤪 so there might be alot of mistakes sorry, but im tired as shit so 😭✋

anyways, if you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to put them in the comments, ly ❤️

😎