~bitch?!~

Atsumu's POV:

alright, listen, I can handle myself. Im not somebody to always ask for help, and when I need to. I WILL beat a bitch up. It's kinda sad I can't do it through a screen though, what a shame....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( ok were just gonna go right into it, and there won't be very much sakuatsu, there will be a lot of cursing though- anyways 🤠)

A week, A WEEK has gone by, and i haven't gotten any drama. How dry are these people?! Like no fights, no insults, nothing.

These are the times i wish i was in school so I could DRAG a bitch. 

That is until today, the day finally came. Thank lord Asahi.

A perfect opportunity to let my anger out, but to be fair. She started it

________________________________________________________________________________

" alright class, now we will be doing partner work, the breakout rooms will be randomly assigned, and you will be in a group of two! have fun " the teacher immediately opened up the rooms. She had he eyelids half closed as she yawned. 

breakout room 9

I clicked join and turned off my camera and muted myself, i really wasn't in the mood to talk. I just sat in my chair awkwardly with a blanket over my head. My room was illuminated by one singular lamp and a shit ton of different types of led lights. A Gojo led thing, a Levi one, a- ok room tour later.

Everything was going dandy, my partner hadn't arrived yet and i was living life to the fullest. If just staring at my screen playing animal crossing was living life to the fullest.

then the chaos struck, ( you come up with a name 🥰) joined. I remember her from high school vaguely. She wasn't particularly kind-

" turn on your camera" she said as she glared at the screen, If i was miles away, i would still be able to see that chunky mascara and horrible bronzer.

i quickly turned on my camera and sat back in my chair

" oh it's you " she said and rolled her eyes, this bitch

" i thought i'd at least be paired with someone hot " she giggled at her own comment and stared at me. 

" if you want a bitch fight i'm all for it, really, no complaints here " I glared back as i spoke. 

" why would I wan't to waste my time fighting with you? i have better things to do " she just rolled her eyes and sat back in her seat

I raised my eyebrows at her comment. " like what? making your eyebrows even thicker than they already are?" yeah, that was a little mean. But it was payback for all those times she shoved me in a locker. I wasn't gonna lie, this bitch was STRONG.

she just looked at me with a confused expression. " I- uh we're supposed to be doing work aren't we? " she avoided my gaze and looked at what i'm guessing was a piece of paper in front of her.

" but your dumb ass probably would get stuck on the first question, seriously, you have the brain size of a pea. " she quickly said as she redirected her gaze at me.

" weren't you the one who begged me to do your homework? or am i thinking of another roach, correct me if i'm wrong but you're like 3 classes below me. " I put on my resting bitch face, shits about to go down, and i'm not complaining 

I need a good argument

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

baddie tsumu come in clutch 🤪 if any of you guys have any suggestions feel freeeee to put them in the comments! ly

😎