The Power Of Britany

At McKinely 

In The Choir Room 
At The End Of The School Day

Everyone finds out that Artie joins the football team. "I was pretty sure Artie's legs don't work." Quinn said to him. "Did you get a leg transplant?" Brittany asks him while Kurt leans onto Jamey's chest. "Nope. My teammates can push my chair like a battering ram." Artie said to them. "Yeah, there's no rules against it. We checked." Sebastian said to them. "And I have Britney Spears to thank." Artie said to them. "You're welcome." Brittany said to him. "Britney gave me an amazing idea, and it gave me the nerve to tell Coach Beiste that Finn and I both really want to be on the team." Artie said to them making Quinn look at Finn. "Wait. You're back on the football team?" Quinn asks him. "Yeah." Finn said to her and they share a hug both happy as Will walks into the room. "Okay, guys, listen up." Will said to them. "Mr. Shue, if I may?" Kurt asks raising his hand. "Kurt, I know what you're going to say. The answer is no." Will said to them making everyone mad or sad. "No, I'm not going to stand in the way anymore. If you guys want to do Britney at this year's homecoming assembly, I'm fine with it." Will said to them making everyone cheer. "And more than that, I am going to perform with you." Will said making everyone stop cheering and they look at him. "Right?" Will said to them with a smile.

After Glee Club

The siblings walk over to their dad. "So, what is with the whole thing about you performing with us?" Sebastian asks him making Will look at them. "I so want to feel what you guys feel." Will said to them. "What?" Jamey asks him. "Fine, I want Emma to like me again." Will said to them. "And you think this will work?" Jesse asks him. "Yes, look. I know I was mean to you guys." Will said looking at Jamey. "I am sorry for them and now I am trying to see if this will work." Will said to them. "Okay, but we have to do a Britany week one day." Jesse said to him making Will pull her in for a hug. "Anything you want sweetheart." Will said to her making Jesse smile at him.