Welcome Christmas

At McKinley In Teachers' Lounge

The New Directions was in front while Jesse and Blaine were sitting with Will at a table. "Hey. Uh, so we're your students. All year long you suffer through dealing with us. I imagine having some of us in your classes...would slowly chip away at your hopes and dreams...until the whole world just felt like a never-ending nightmare of pain." Finn said making Jamey and Sebastian walk over. "May I?" Jamey said to him making Finn nod and he walks to Quinn. "Anyway, we're here today to help raise money for children...that have a lot less than we do." Sebastian said to them. "And we know some of us have had a hard Christmas. But what we've come to learn is that no matter how tough things get...there isn't anything that more Santa or a couple more jingle bells can't cure." Jamey said to them and Kurt press paly and they start.

New Directions
Oooooo
Wooaahhh
Fahoo fores dahoo dores welcome Christmas, come this way
Fahoo fores dahoo dores welcome Christmas, Christmas Day

New Directions Boys
Welcome, welcome fahoo ramus

New Directions Girls
Welcome
Welcome dahoo damus

They sing while people walk to the front and gives some money for them.

New Directions
Christmas Day is in our grasp
So long as we have hands to clasp

Blaine stands up and walks over and puts some money in and he smiles at the group. Blaine walks back and Jesse gives him a kiss on the cheek.

New Directions
Fahoo fores dahoo dores welcome Christmas bring your cheer
Fahoo fores dahoo dores welcome all who's far and near

New Directions Boys
Welcome Christmas, fahoo ramus

Sue stands by the doorway.

New Directions Girls
Welcome Christmas, dahoo damus

New Directions
Christmas time will always be
Just so long as we have glee
Fahoo fores dahoo dores welcome Christmas bring your light
Ooo
Ooo

The song ends and everyone cheers for them. It even looks like they have touched Sue's heart. In the hallways, everyone was walking back to the choir room. "So, how much did we raise?" Sebastian asks Puck. "210 bucks. And that's after my cut." Puck said making him look at him. "I'm kidding." Puck said to him as they enter the choir room to see they find Artie using a new walking device. "Artie." Tina said to him. "It's called a ReWalk. Some guy in Israel invented it." Artie said to them as everyone walks over to him. "I can't use it all the time, but...Check me out." Artie said to them as he walks a little. "Where did you get it?" Quinn asks him. "We went home, and it was sitting under my Christmas tree." Brittany said to them. "How the hell did you afford that thing?" Sam asks her. "I didn't buy it. I didn't know what it was. I thought it was a Transformer." Brittany said to them. "I assumed her dad got it for me, but he has no idea where it came from. He went to take a long poop, and when he came back, it was there." Artie said to them. "So if no one we know bought it for you, then..." Jamey said to them. "Santa brought it." Brittany said to them. "Santa." Mercedes said to them. "Santa." Artie said to them. "A real Christmas miracle." Sebastian said to them as Artie walks again.

After School

The Schuester family arrives home. "You okay, Sebastian. You look sad on the way home." Will said to him as the four walks into the kitchen. "Sam's parents don't like the fact that Sam is gay or that I am his boyfriend." Sebastian said to him. "Do you want me to talk to them?" Will asks him. "No, I think it will make things worst." Sebastian said to him. Jamey looks around for Jesse. "Jess." Jamey calls her and he walks into the living room to see decorates up. "Hey, kids." Sue said walking out as Will and Sebastian walks into the living room. "How-How did you get in here?" Will asks her. "I had a key made ages ago." Sue said to him and she looks at Jesse. "How do you like your tree?" Sue asks her. "Uh, it's- it's- it's beautiful." Jesse said to her and Will walks over to Jesse and pulls her to her brothers. "What's going on? What's with all the presents?" Will asks her. "Well, you remember that old meanie who stole all that stuff out of the choir room? Well, she's sorry." Sue said to them. "Really? And what made her change her mind?" Sebastian asks her. "I don't know. Call it a Christmas miracle, and we'll leave it at that. Now, I know a lot of these gifts are for orphans or something...but, uh, I got you something special." Sue said to Will while handing him a gift. "It's okay. It's not gonna explode." Sue said to him and Will opens it up and it was a pair of clippers. "I thought you might wanna put all of us out of our misery...and shave off that Chia Pet." Sue said to him. "Thanks, Sue. The tree really does look great." Will said to her. "Well, Santa had some helpers." Sue said and the glee club walks out. "Come on. Let's get some Christmas up in here." Sue said to them as the brothers and sister walks over to them. "Hey, Jess." Blaine said walking over to her. "Hey." Jesse said to him and they share a quick kiss. Sam walks over to Sebastian. "You okay?" Sam asks him. "I will be." Sebastian said to him. "I still love you." Sam said to him making Sebastian smile at him. "I know, I love you too." Sebastian said to him and they share a kiss. Jamey walks behind Kurt who was decorating the tree. "What did you ask for to mall Santa?" Jamey asks him. "I am not telling you." Kurt said to him making Jamey put his arms around him. "Fine, don't tell me." Jamey said to him and he kisses Kurt's cheek making him smile. Kurt looks a Jesse who smiles at him making Kurt wink at her. While the teens decorate the tree, Will, and Sue was watching the glee club decorating the tree with smiles.