Merry Christmas Darling

At Kurt's House

Jamey knocks on the door and after a few minutes, Burt opens the door. "James, come in." Burt said to him and Jamey walks into the house. "Did you get your gift?" Burt asks him while Burt closes the door. Jamey turns to him while taking out the papers. "It's nice but..." Jamey said and Burt cuts him off. "No buts." Burt said to him. "I can't..." Jamey said to him and Burt cuts him off again. "I know you love your family but if you have a job maybe you can help your dad with the bills and maybe even be an example for your little sister." Burt said to him making Jamey think about it. "I do it if my brother can work with me." Jamey said to him making Burt nod. "Okay." Burt said to him. "That was a little too easy." Jamey said to him as Burt walks closer to him. "You and your siblings are good kids. Sebastian is a friend to my son, Jesse being a best friend to my son and you showing Kurt that he can have a boyfriend who will love him no matter what." Burt said to him as Kurt walks into the room. "Now I want you and your brother to be at work when Kurt tells you." Burt said to him making Jamey laugh a little. "Sure, thing boss." Jamey said to him as Kurt walks over to them. "Okay." Burt said to him and he walks away. Jamey turns around and Kurt gives him a hug.

At Schuester's House

Jesse was home with her dad while Sebastian and Jamey were by their boyfriends. Jesse walks into the living room to see her dad putting the tree up. "Don't you want to wait until Jamey and Sebastian come home?" Jesse asks him making Will look at her. "I may be old but I can still put a tree up." Will said to her as there was a knock on the door. Jesse walks over to the door and opens it to see Blaine with flowers in his hand. "Blaine!" Jesse yelled and they share a hug. "Hey." Blaine said to her as they hug. Will walks over to them as Jesse closes the door. "Mr. Schuester, how are you?" Blaine asks him while Jesse walks over to Blaine. "I am fine, Blaine." Will said to him and he looks at the flowers. "Is that for me?" Will asks him making Jesse laugh a little. "Yes." Blaine said to him handing him the flowers. "Thanks." Will said to him and he smells the flowers. "They are very nice." Will said to him and he walks away from the two. "That was for you." Blaine said to Jesse while turning to her. "I know and he knows." Jesse said to him making Blaine look at the way Will went. Jesse laughs and she gives him a hug with Will watching them with a smile.

At Sam's House

Sebastian walks up to the door and before he knocks a little girl opens the door. "Who are you?" She asks him making Sebastian kneel down to her. "I am here for Sam." Sebastian said to her making the girl run away. "Hey." Sam said making Sebastian stand up. "Hey." Sebastian said to him. Sam takes Sebastian's hand and pulls him into the house. Sam closes the door while Sebastian looks around the house. Sam walks over to him and takes his hand. "Come with me." Sam said to him and Sebastian follows Sam to the kitchen where Sam's family is. "Son, who is your friend?" Sam's dad asks him. "He not my friend." Sam said to him making his family look at them to see Sam was holding Sebastian's hand. "Who is this?" Sam's mom asks him. "Everyone this is Sebastian." Sam said to them making everyone look at Sebastian. "My boyfriend." Sam said to them making his dad stand up. "Family meeting now." Sam's dad said to him. "I wait outside." Sebastian said to Sam and he walks away from him. Sebastian exits the house and waits outside. Sebastian can hear yelling in the house making him sigh. After a few minutes, Sam walks out. "What did I told you." Sebastian said to him as Sam walks closer to him. "I am sorry." Sam said to him while hugging Sebastian's arm. "I think I go home." Sebastian said to him. "But I wanted you to stay." Sam said to him making Sebastian look at him. "That not going to happen." Sebastian said to him making Sam hug him. "I am sorry about this." Sam said to him and Sebastian smiles a little. "It's fine." Sebastian said to him and they pull apart. Sam and Sebastian share a slow kiss after a few minutes Sebastian walks home with Sam watching him.