Great First Day, Right?

At McKinely In The Courtyard

Jamey and Kurt were sitting with each other. "So, he was that good." Kurt said to him. "Yeah and that not even the best part." Jamey said to him making Kurt look at him. "Sebastian and he were sharing at each other." Jamey said to him. "Oooooooo." Kurt said to him as Rachel walks over to them. "Ladies, we have a problem." Rachel said making the two look at her. "There's a new student at this school named Sunshine who is a Filipino and is shorter than me. Which I didn't think was possible and is very unnerving." Rachel said to them. "Okay, can go." Kurt said to her. "And...she has a remarkable voice. I'm just...I'm very worried. You know, not-not for myself, but for my lesser Glee Clubbers who don't get as many solos. So I've paid a hundred dollars to Azimio and Karofsky to brutally slushie us in front of Sunshine's locker, terrifying her and ensuring she doesn't sign up." Rachel said to them making the boys look at each other. "Okay, so this is the part where you're supposed to be hugging me and thanking me." Rachel said to them. "That's awful. You're awful." Jamey said to her. "But solos! I mean..." Rachel said to them. "Look, Rachel, we want to beat Vocal Adrenaline. And if there's someone at the school that can help us do that, they're in." Kurt said to her. "You know what? You're right. It's just...so like me to just be totally blinded by my concern for the two of you. I'll-I'll-I'll go talk to Sunshine now and just let her know how truly welcome she really is." Rachel said to them and she walks away making the two look at each other.

In The Choir Room

Jesse was looking for songs when Coach Beiste walked into the room. "Hey." Beiste said making Jesse look at her. "Can I eat here?" Beiste asks her. "Yeah." Jesse said to her and Beiste sits down while Jesse was looking at music sheets. "What's your name?" Beiste asks her making Jesse look at her. "Jesse Schuester." Jesse said to her with a smile. "Your father is Will Schuester right." Beiste said to her. "Yeah." Jesse said to her. "You are not like him." Beiste said to her making Jesse confused. "What do you mean?" Jesse asks her and Beiste tells her what her dad said to her making Jesse mad.

In The Teacher's Lounge

Jesse walks into the room right to her dad. "Why would you say that?" Jesse asks him making Will look up from his newspaper. "What?" Will asks her. "You did want to give Coach Beiste a place to sit." Jesse said making all the teachers look at them. "Sweeth..." Will said and Jesse cuts him off. "Don't sweetheart me." Jesse said to him making the teachers laugh. "You are the one who said being different was a good thing but you push her away." Jesse said making Will stand up. "Listen, here Jesse. I am your father I don't have to answer myself to you." Will said to her making Jesse close her eyes. "What if I, your little girl looked like her will you do it to me?" Jesse asks him with tears in her eyes. "Jess..." Will said stop Jesse walks out of the room leaving Will.