Chapter 2

Many years have passed and (Y/N) grew up to be a lively child her mother watch at her in relief from the kitchen window. (Y/N) would usually play at the forest located behind their house where the white snake hangs out. (Y/N) learned his name is 'Naga' whom she would usually find him lounging on his side atop of a tree branch. (Y/N) would pout in annoyance whenever he refuse to play with her so she'd call him a slob or grumpy old man making him angry and chase after her.

Naga has been watching over (Y/N) since the little girl is so clumsy her parents wouldn't notice that she had fallen off a cliff while playing in the forest. Naga had long silky white silver locks that (Y/N) would love to braid. (Y/N) asked out of curiosity why he had such beautiful hair that illuminates like crystal. Naga rose a brow and poke her forehead muttering a response. Although he didn't answer her (Y/N) grinned whilst holding a hand on her forehead.

Naga asked why was she stupidly grinning at her "your like my fairy godfather". Naga snorted and asked why she thought about such ridiculous idea. (Y/N) began to tell him that she was engrossed about the book her father brought. It was a fairy tale story and there a fairy godmother who helps the protagonist. Naga scoffed and tousled her white lux that he has no plans of being a godfather to a brat.

After that conversation Naga grabs (Y/N)'s hand and brought her back home. One day, (Y/N) heard an angry voice at her father's office out of curiosity she took a peek. Her father was sitting on his chair frowning at an angry man, when he finally left Levius calls for his daughter to come out from hiding (Y/N) slowly pulls the door from the other room looking downcast and apologized for eavesdropping.

Levius's eyes softened and gestured her to come closer. He kneeled to her height and pat's her head smiling gently that he was not mad instead he apologized for making her worry, then (Y/N) hugs him asking if the scary big man will come back Levius rubs his daughters back responding that he won't be.

On her 6th year (Y/N) went out to town with her parents and met Magna a boy lurking in the black market. He help the lost (Y/N) when she trip on the ground frantically looking for her parents and showed her the way out of the dark part of town towards where she last saw them. (Y/N) asked if she can see him again but the boy refuse and told her not to come back then he turns around and lost in the crowd.

The next day (Y/N) look daze while having breakfast, her mother asked if the food was not to her liking. (Y/N) apologize and gobbled her plate empty then ran to her room, Levius rose his brow whilst holding the newspaper his reading and wondered what was that all about Lucille also thought the same. In her room, Naga scowled at her request, why is she so eager to go into town. (Y/N) profusely begs Naga to help her sneak out so that she can thank the boy in the black market.

Naga refused to be drag by her infatuation over a peasant boy. (Y/N) frowns looking downcast making Naga feel guilty. He exasperatedly sigh and agreed to help on one condition that they must return right away. (Y/N) nods enthusiastically, Naga left his duple ganger that will act as her replacement and transformed into a small white snake so he can hide under her robe. (Y/N) sneak out through the window and climb down the vine next to her room.

With Naga's water magic she got into the same alley where she met Magna. Naga took a peek outside and asked (Y/N) if she has found him but (Y/N) has been turning her head from left to right unfortunately Magna was nowhere to be found. A few moments later, She gasped when a huge man followed her and tries to steal her satchel. Naga cursed under his breath and was about to come out but then Magna luckily heard her cries and hit the man with an empty wine bottle lying around. As soon as he let's her go he grabs her hand and run away.

Magna led her to the roof of an abandoned building and berated her furiously why did she come back. His anger subsided when he notice she was still trembling from what happened. Magna sigh and pat's her head assuring her that she's safe.

After a few moments she grins and reach into her satchel to give the food as a thank you gift for saving her. Magna pulls her cheeks annoyed if this was her only reason of getting back to the black market. (Y/N) wince in pain but she told him that she wants to see him.

Magna let's her go and look at her quizzically why would some rich girl be interested in him. (Y/N) clenches on her skirt looking away bashfully, Magna crosses his arms over his chest tapping his fingers impatiently. (Y/N) stammered a response that she wants to befriend him, Magna snorted and karate chops her head worrying over nothing and agreed with a beaming smile.

Magna warned her not to wonder off the black market with such fine clothes. (Y/N) scrutinized her attire perplexed of what he meant so she asked if she looks weird. Magna exclaimed "No idiot, You look...beautiful" he mumbled the last part looking away with a faint blush, (Y/N) stared at him quizzically. Magna harrumphs and warns her that the black market is not a place for naive rich girl. (Y/N) frown and looked downcast, Magna flicks her forehead asking her to stop sulking he'll come to her so that they can play somewhere else safer. (Y/N) smiled and nods.

(Y/N) returned home gratefully thanks Naga. He muttered but pat's her head and left her room.

End of Chapter 2

>>To Chapter 3