Chapter 5

While the 2 finally confirmed their feelings for each other Naga however is perplexed of what to do about his growing emotions that is irritating him. After he bind himself to (Y/N) he had felt emotions he cannot fathom. Just watching (Y/N) and Magna together irritates him. He kept pacing in his cave when suddenly he felt a prick, someone just broke into his barrier. Naga opened a portal to greet the intruders.

Magna finally got his grimoire and excitedly showed it to (Y/N). The white haired beauty was astonished of the flame magic he showed. She clapped her hands and congratulates Magna. As a celebration she baked him muffins. Magna delightfully munches every piece like a hungry tiger. He then remembered something and clasped her hands telling her the date of the magic knight exam. He'll make sure that he will be selected. (Y/N) nods with glee.

Very soon the magic knight selection date came. (Y/N) looked up to the sky and think of Magna. The thought of Magna in his magic knight robe whilst carrying her on his arms made her heart throb so fast. Suddenly Elias knocks on her door telling her that her grandmother summons her to her office. It was urgent so she went right away.

That night Magna came home victorious. He did what he promised and was proud to carry his robe excited to show it to (Y/N) as he wears it. She has been waiting for him at the same spot with a disheartened look so he got worried if something happened. (Y/N) ran towards him once she spots him and hug him tightly making him anxious of what's wrong.

(Y/N) cried in hiccups telling Magna that her grandmother has arrange her of marriage to a nobleman. His eyes widened in horror and let's the robe go it haphazardly sprawled on the ground as snow flakes starts to pile on it. Magna held her trembling body as he clench his jaw. The thought of him finally able to reach her was soon shattered by the dreadful news.

Magna calmed her down pulling her away to wipe her tears dry. There was no way he'd allow her to marry any scumbag. Even if she's her grandmother he won't allow her to monopolize his girlfriend's life. Magna was gritting his teeth in anger like he wants to kick her ass. (Y/N) remind her that she shouldn't be kicking old woman's ass. Magna was dumbfounded that she was more worried about that.

As the 2 lovers were bantering. A creature slowly creeps behind and loomed over him. Eunice's face looked pallid then screamed as Magna successful evaded it's assault holding Eunice in his arms. Magna places her behind him, protecting her from the enemy who is a white snake with misty eyes. "How dare you human, (Y/N) is mine" Naga snarled, his eyes were filled with jealousy. After being away for awhile due to intruders seeking the goddesses tears he was devastated to learn that they're now together. (Y/N) flinched when she heard it speak in her head.

Naga continued to attacked Magna. Magna responds with his fireballs but his magic was meager that it cannot even falter his crystal like scales. He goes for a surprise attack but Naga slaps him with his tail, his body flew hitting the wooden wall with a hard impact. (Y/N) called him out but she stops on her tracks to rush towards him when Magna warns her not to come closer. (Y/N) shuddered in trepidation at his battered body. She then gasped when Naga cut through his left side.

Magna's head was bleeding profusely and legs wobble but that didn't stop his advance. Her heart couldn't take it anymore and plead them to stop, as soon as Naga about to deliver a fatal blow her magic exploded. Magna and Naga were thrown away from the shockwave. Magna fell unconscious whilst (Y/N) was heaving for air unable to control the rising heat growing inside her.

Naga snaps out from his daze and trudge close to her. His steps were heavy as a blizzard tries to blew him away. The temperature around town drastically decreased and soon ice starts to form under their feet. Naga finally caught her by the shoulder and sealed her magic power that went berserk. (Y/N) fell unconscious on his arms, luckily he manage to stop her from destroying her body and the entire town which half of it was covered in ice.

Naga held a hand on his throbbing temples. He wasn't sure of what happened to him that he was controlled by his dark emotions. He placed (Y/N) down and sauntered towards Magna. Before he could heal him his ears began to rang and head hurts. Naga couldn't bare the noise ringing in his ears, feeling anxious that something must have happened to the goddess's tears, he retreated. Soon magic knights came to the center of the incident and found the 2.

After that incident Magna and (Y/N) woke up without a memory about each other. Naga also has not showed himself to her. (Y/N)'s engagement was concluded while Magna began working on missions. Although the 2 were living their own lives, they felt empty.

One day, (Y/N) left annoyingly from restaurant since her fiancé was arrogantly mean. She had to apologize on his behalf to the waitress he slapped just because of a simple mistake. She pulled the jewels dangling on her and accented her hair and trudge with briskly steps somewhere she can't see him. Suddenly a huge man blocks her path. (Y/N) demands him to step aside but he shunned her words and grabs her arm. (Y/N) wince in pain and jostled her way out of his grasp.

The man lift her chin to have a clear view. He mischievously grins blabbering how much can a beautiful woman like her cost once he sells her to rich old coot. (Y/N) screamed in pain when she kicked him so hard on the shin that was covered with greaves. He boisterously laugh at how cute she flail in pain. Suddenly his body flew from a fire ball that hit his head hard, letting go of (Y/N). She almost trip backwards from the sudden impact, but an arm cranes around her waist securing her and saving her from the fall. She looked astonished at his saviour a delinquent looking magic knight with black robe.

Magna came to her rescue and glared at the man who was bigger than him for disrupting the peace and being rude to the lady. Unfortunately the stranger couldn't respond as it fell unconscious from the hard impact. Magna clicked his tongue and asked her if she's alright. As soon as their eyes interlock Magna felt his heart skipped a beat. Time felt like it stopped between them as they exchange gazes. They snap out of their reverie when Luck calls him out. Magna bid her goodbye and warned her to be careful next time.

They may have forgotten their memory, but their hearts remembered that it beats for each other.

Fate played the 2 forgetful lovebirds as they always meet in unexpected ways. One time when (Y/N) was invited for a tea party by a certain noble lady. They were attacked by bandits. Magna came to her rescue when he was on his way back from training. Another event was when Magna and Luck were subduing smugglers at a certain village. She got involved when she was visiting the chief's village who was a friend of her father.

He had saved her countless of time sometimes due to her clumsiness for she'd get herself involved in trouble. (Y/N) doesn't dislike being a damsel in distress if Magna would swoop in to save her all the time. She had grown infatuated of him that he'd always pops in her head whenever she had tea time with her narcissistic and annoying fiancé. He rose a brow why she was giggling but she'll never tell him the truth.

One day, Clover kingdom's winter started. Magna was about to go out for training when the temperature got the better of him. Suddenly he met (Y/N) along the road. She was glad that she found him. Magna rose a brow why was she looking for him. She pushed the bag to his chest and exclaimed with stammering voice that it's a gift for him then left. Magna was baffled why she'd bother, curious of what was inside he opened the bag and saw a dark green knitted snood.

He tried it on and grinned satisfyingly, it was just the thing he needed. Magna took note to thank her once he comes back from his mission. As soon as a snow flake fell in front of him Magna suddenly has a sense of nostalgia. He shrugged the thought and strode away.

End of chapter 5

>>To chapter 6