Chapter 6

(Y/N) was holding around Magna's waist tightly for her dear life. It was the 1st time she rode a broom, one time while they were out on a walk she was curious about how it feels to fly on a broom so He showed her his prize possession crazy cyclone, she was dumbfounded. (Y/N) looked at him dubiously when he offered her a ride to the next town where she'll be buying for sweets.

She hesitated at first but soon trusted him and rode behind him. Magna was flustered when she suddenly held him by the waist. Even if they are above ground his heart was beating too loud feeling her plump chest behind him. "Keep your cool Magna" he kept chanting to himself.

After they landed. Magna wanted to make sure she gets home safe so he accompanied her as she bought some sweets. (Y/N) thanks him and held him by the arm. Magna began to fluster and cheeks blush. (Y/N) loves his reaction whenever she takes her advance on him.

As soon as she got a hold of the famous chocolates. She was mesmerize of the bitter sweet taste that spreads in her mouth. Magna looked at her quizzically who looked so elated just for a chocolate. (Y/N) wanted him to try one but he refuse so she plead with puppy eyes whilst holding a piece close to his mouth. Magna sweat drop and gave in, accepting the piece of chocolate on her fingers. (Y/N)'s face flushed when she felt his tongue and teeth graze her fingers. She glance at him who was busy munching the chocolate. Magna hummed and said that his favourite pudding was much better. (Y/N) lightly giggled and they went back home.

------

(Y/N) was summoned by her grandmother to give her an invitation. A new appointed lord is hosting a masquerade ball and he invited them. She wants her to go towards the tailoring shop for fitting. Elias had already made arrangements. Before she left, her grandmother asked about her fiancé if they have been in contact lately. (Y/N) wondered what she meant but her fiancé went on business travel and has been sending her unnecessary gifts. Beatrice sigh and told her not to mind anything of what she said and be on her way. She was still perplexed but did not further inquire.

After the fitting, (Y/N) found Magna with his colleagues bickering against a noble. He sneered at black bulls which was a gathering of misfits. Asta refutes that their not and proudly tells him of their achievements. Suddenly the parties stopped when she got in between their conversation. (Y/N) politely asked him to back down as he is causing a scene. The noble man glared at her and furiously asked who dare she is to address him. She did not answer but as soon as he saw her emblem he muttered and walked away.

(Y/N) let's out the air she was holding. She was so terrified at his menacing glare. Asta gleefully commends her while Magna pat's her back for handling the situation. Vanessa introduce herself to her who is part of the black bulls. She suddenly felt a chill as soon as she shook (Y/N)'s hand. "Love rival" (Y/N) internally declared. Magna asked what was she doing out here. (Y/N) snaps out in daze and answered him with a lovely smile.

Vanessa notice something between them as they happily exchanges conversation so she pulled Asta with her and told Magna that they'll be going ahead.

Magna stared the 2 quizzically who hurriedly walks away. As they walk side by side he told her of what happened. "I really hate arrogant nobles" realizing what he said he glances at (Y/N). (Y/N) looked downcast sympathize what he said, then an image of her fiancé pops up in her head. Magna was worried why she was frowning so he asked if he offended her. (Y/N) soon realized that he misunderstood her and told him that she hates those kind of people too.

Magna was curious why she came into town. (Y/N) told him about a ball she was invited so her grandmother arrange her for a fitting . She sigh at how boring these events are and thought out loud "if only you'd be there". Magna perked up asking what she meant. (Y/N) began to fluster and wave her hand in defence to forget what she unconsciously blurted. They continued to have a trivial chat until she reaches her estate. Magna stared at her departing figure and contemplated.

At the masquerade ball, ladies wore sparkling colorful dresses and men on their accented coats. The dance floor was like a flower garden as their skirts glide when they twirled. (Y/N) was standing by the corner like a wall flower but she was avoiding any noble men who'd offer her for a dance. Suddenly a man approached her and asked her for a dance. She politely refuse but he was so incessant that she had to humour him.

As soon as they get to the dance floor he clumsily glides her, he muttered. (Y/N) patiently let's him take the lead but her thoughts were occupied for someone else. The man suddenly whispered to her ear to wipe that sulking face if she wants to avoid snow falling inside the room.

(Y/N) perked up realizing who that was. Her face lit up when her guess was right. "Magna!" She exclaimed excitedly but he hushed her to keep her voice down. He just snuck in without being invited after his mission with the help of Vanessa. He'll be hearing this from his captain tomorrow morning but he just wants to see her on her dress. (Y/N) chuckled in delight at how adorable he is. Once the song ended they went out to the garden. Magna loosened the bonnet around his neck annoyed at his stuffy outfit but (Y/N) doesn't dislike it, complimenting at how he looks good on them

They sat on a bench and had a little chat. Magna also wanted to tell her something before the night ends "(Y/N) I like you" he bolstered his resolve to confess. Her eyes widened in surprise. When (Y/N) didn't respond he felt anxious.

A few moments later she snaps out of her reverie and replied enthusiastically that she likes him too. Magna was taken back of her loud response. Realizing what she did (Y/N) covered her face from embarrassment. Magna also looked away covering his lips that were grinning from joy. After a few seconds they finally composed themselves the 2 gazes at each other and laugh heartedly.

Under the shinning blue moon the 2 had a trivial chat. (Y/N) soon showed him the proper waltz steps. Her voice were like symphony to his heart that he can't get mad every time she laughs at his clumsy mistake. They sat back again on the bench, Magna sigh from exhaustion and muttered. He then glances at (Y/N) commending how she had live with such a taxing routine. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and pursed her lips.

(Y/N) stared at his face in astonishment then her hand reach up to his scar. Magna jolted when her hand graze on his forehead. As her hand felt the protruding scar a surge of painful nostalgia arose inside her. Magna held her hand when he notice her frowning and wondered what's wrong. (Y/N) apologies and looked away but he held her cheek to look at him, prodding through those glistening bejewelled eyes. She was so bewitching that his heart couldn't stop beating so fast, his entire being wants her so bad.

Magna soon leaned forward kissing her lips, it was soft and tasted like cherry from the balm she's using. He pulled slightly away worried that he might have been presumptuous but when (Y/N) returned the kiss and slip her hands behind his head. The small flicker starts to burn inside him and made his body feel hot from excitement. They soon succumb to their desires longing and yearning to explore more so Magna angled his head to deepen the kiss and tasted her inside. (Y/N) can only gasped and moan, her body languid as he continues to ravish her with his vicious kiss.

Behind the shadow of a distant tree. Her fiance stood with glinting eyes. His lips turned to a frown at her betrayal.

End of chapter 6
>>To chapter 7