washing machine

Person A always has to help Person B unload the washing machine because Person B is not tall enough to reach down into it 

prompt: love-me-a-good-prompt on tumblr

It was a quiet evening while the two were sitting in the kitchen eating dinner in comforable silence. something that they both loved in their relation. It was quiet for a few more minutes until Newt spoke up.

''Hey Tommy?'' he asked. 

'' Yes Newt?'' Thomas said now looking up at Newt.

'' Have you unload the washing machine yet?''

 ''Uhm about that....''

'' Oh no Tommy what have you done now?'' Newt asked in a worried tone.

'' I haven't done anything i swear!''

'' Then what is it?'' Newt was really confused at this point.

'' Uhm.... I'm to short to reach into it....'' Thomas said embarrassed while looking down.

At this Newt started to laugh really hard.

'' Newt stop! It's not funny!!'' Thomas said with his face all red and fiddling with his fingers.

'' Sorry tommy love, but it is.'' Newt said still laughing.

''hmpf''

'' Finish eating we''ll unload the wash together. sound good love?''

''Yeah sure'' 

After that they continued eating for a bit. When they were done eating they cleaned their plates, the table and did some other dishes they had. When everything was done they headed to the washing room. 

'' Really love you can't reach that?'' newt asked while looking at the washing machine.

'' Yes i can't reach that. Stop making fun of me Newt'' 

'' Yeah Yeah whatever. Come one Tommy we have wash to unload.'' Newt said.

Newt looked at his Tommy in front of him and saw the embarrased look on his face. So he pulled the shorter boy into a hug.

''Sorry tommy. Don't be embarrassed about it.'' He said while resting his chin on top of Tommy's head.

After a few seconds he spoke up again.

'' Oh and don't worry love i absolutely love how short you are''

That's how they spend the rest of their night unloading the washing machine while sharing short hugs and small kisses in between. And cuddling on the couch while watching movies after.

From then on they would always unload their wash together and that only because Thomas is to short to reach down in it.

an:

my first one-shot!! i guess i kinda like it idk. i hope you like it! sorry if i made much spelling mistakes! 

feel free to leave tips or prompts that you want to see!!

xxmarit :)