nightmare

It was a quiet night in the glade. Everyone was asleep in their hammocks exept for one person.

Thomas.

He was awake lying on his back next to the remains of the bonfire that they had because of the new greenie that arrived that day. He woke up 2 hours ago because of a nightmare.

 Again. 

He had been having nightmares ever since he arrived up in the box but now they had been getting much worse. And every night if he woke up he would go to the middle of the glade lay down on his back and just look at the stars. For some reason the stars always calmed him down or gave him the peace to think.

A few minutes later Newt woke up. He was a light sleeper so he would wake up a few times at night but this time was different. Because when he was awake he sat up and saw a figure lying down in the middle of the glade. Ofcourse Newt got up and decided to check who it was. But he didn't expect what he saw.

He saw his own boyfriend lying there on his back looking up at the stars. his face looking like he was thinking about a lot of things.

Thomas was still laying there so deep in thought that he hadn't noticed that someone had walked over until that person sat down next to him.

'' He who is t- oh hey Newt.'' Thomas said when he saw that it was Newt who sat down next to him.

'' Hey tommy. What are you doing? Why are you awake love?'' Newt said concerned.

'' nightmares'' He said with a sigh

Newt looked down at the boy with a sad look. He then laid down next to his Tommy and opened (is that how you say it I have no idea) his arms.

'' come here love''

Thomas let out another sigh and layed his head on Newt's chest snuggling close to him and grabing his hand in his own. 

They stayed like that for a long time. Newt occasionally giving him a kiss on his forhead or giving his hand a squeeze until they were both fast asleep.

And if they were being woken up by a Minho jumping on top of them while the rest of the gladers laughed at them then so be it. Because Thomas finally slept without a nightmare that night so he couldn't care less.

an:

my second one-shot!!

if you see this i hoped you like it!! 

again sorry if there are much spelling mistakes i'm trying :) 

let me know if you have something that you want me to write or if you have any tips!

xxmarit