7

Dev's POV

I walked home with one of my friends who was the first one to ever notice me in school since everybody thought that I actually hooked up with luke. Hayley was one of my best friends until she started this rumor that I had actually had sex with lucas before he was my brother and that was why I was acting weird around him when he picked me up from school one day.

Since then I actually hated that I became friends with one of the stupidest and most arrogant person in the entire school. My only friend that I have now is Britney or Brit for short and she was the only one who stood up for me while everyone thought that I was the school slut who slept with everyone even though no guy has ever felt like that towards me. I finally believed that there are true angels on the earth and one of them was my best friends.

As soon as I got home I heard crying that was really painful to hear. As I walked through the door all I could see was that momma Liz was comforting genesis while she was crying which I don't know what for. I closed the front door very lightly so I wouldn't disturb what was happening in the living room. I accidentally tripped over a bump in a rug so I made a giant sound as I hit the wooden floor. Everyone turned to look at me lying on the cold hard ground (Hahahahh get it sorry I'm so corny) with weird faces.

As soon as I got up from the ground genesis came running towards me while she was still in tears. I hugged her tightly even though I didn't know why she was crying and why she came towards me.

~~~~~~~~

Okay guys I'm so sorry for the wait but here is another chapter. Thank you again for all the reads but I am really serious when I said I'm so sorry for the wait. ITS TOO DAMN SHORT I KNOW OKAY

I LOVE YOU LOVELY POTATERS