3

Dev's POV
I need to ask if Genesis wants to go out to coffee with me to talk about life and other things. She seems really cool and they make such a good couple but I wish it was me. Luke just got a phone call from calum that they have to practice for their upcoming show so genesis and I wanted to come. Luke was in the drivers seat while genesis is in the passenger seat so I had to sit in the back.
We started jamming to the music in luke's car so it was a crazy ride to the studio. We started getting crazier when we started dancing to the beat so the whole car moved side-to-side by our actions. I already had a great time with luke and genesis just by talking about random things and dancing. They seem like they we meant to be together and I wish I had that.
When we got inside the studio I thought to myself that I am in the same room they recorded their amazing songs. Before luke even introduced me I was already hugging the bassist of the band, calum hood. He looked so much like a puppy while I hugged him tightly. Then I hugged ashton so with his big muscular arms he was wrapped around me in seconds. After I hugged ashton I hugged michael because now he was my bitch(jk,jk), he was now my wanna be boyfriend.
Michael resembled a kitten so much and it looked so cute. Mikey has that punk rock vibe that the other guys don't have and that really turns me on. He just plays the guitar differently than luke and is apparently the funniest in the band.
I started having a conversation with genesis again since the boys were practicing in the recording room.
"What's it like being lucas's girlfriend?"
"It's pretty tiring because luke loves to travel so we have to keep moving from one place to another but I would do anything for him even if it means dying."
She would risk her own live just to save luke. She reminds me of my mother since she went to the concert in her worst condition just to make me happy. Genesis is a really fun gal to hang around with so I really hope we become friends.
Once the boys were done practicing we went out for pizza at Pizza Hut . It was my favorite food (of course you already knew that) and if I could devour the whole pizza I would. I loved the toppings on the pizza which were spinach, pepperoni, and banana peppers. We sat down at a circular booth all together so the order from left to right was michael, me, genesis, luke, calum, and ashton. I ordered my fave and the rest just ordered a supreme. My pizza came in only 8 slices so I ate 2 at a time and I finally finished when everyone finished the 24 slice supreme pizza.
The guys were pretty shocked and Genesis said that I really like pizza. Genesis and I laughed about it and started making weird pick-up lines.
"Wanna play titanic? You be the ice berg and I'll go down."
"Does your hair make you itchy because mine does down there. Mind scratching it... with your mouth?"
At that point we fell to the ground while the boys just stared at us trying to hold in their laughter.

A/N
How do you guys like the story so far?
Please vote and tell other people to read! THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY POTATERS!