5

Genesis's POV
It's time to go home tonight so I ask luke to drive me home.

"Luke, can you drive me home please?"

"Sure gene but your family might fight again."

"Thanks lucas. I know but they are my family after all."

We get into his car and drive off. We enjoy the music in his car while he holds my hand. Luke and I finally arrive at my house to see no one is home. I thought this was a joke but none of there cars are here so I asked luke to stay with me until my parents come home. As soon as we got into my house we cuddled and watched a movie on the couch.

My house isn't pretty big but I can live my life in it. I love my family but right now it's hard because everyone is fighting about different and stupid things such as what to eat. I hear my dad's car during the ending scene of the movie and since it was a Friday he was probably drunk as hell. I told luke that he could go now because father is home and that I would text him.

I could hear the keys rattling and soon the door was opened. I greeted my father but he didn't respond so I assumed that was my mother. Since my sister moved out 2 years ago they acted like she was never here so I pretended too. I never liked pretending she was nothing but she was my best friend.

I turned back to the door to see my sister full of blood and a knife in her hands.

"Oh gene you're here. I just wanted to visit mother and father." Violet said

I didn't say anything but just ran to my room and tried to call luke but he wouldn't answer so I tried to call my neighbor, Alyssa. She answered and I explained the whole situation. I asked to spend the night at her house and she said yes. I was pretty relieved she said yes but after all we were childhood best friends. I put my things is a duffle bag and left the house.

Alyssa is the nicest friend I have ever known since my birth. Her parents were home and they helped me through this situation. I love her family so much and they will open their house to anyone in need.

*next day*
I thank Alyssa and her parents for letting me stay the night. I get dressed and go to luke's house.

Michael's POV
I met this beautiful girl from genesis's class, alison. I want to ask her out but I have no idea what she likes and if she would even say yes. I am going to ask genesis and since she goes to luke's house before going to school I go to walk with him. As soon as I get into his house I see gene and ask her so many questions about alison. I know that luke might think I like dev but it was actually calum who wanted me to say that. I greet lucas's family and talk to gene.

"Hey gene, can I ask you something about alison?"

"Sure mikey."

"Well umm does she like me i mean as a boyfriend?"

"Actually she does but she doesn't know if you like her."

I can't believe that alison likes me too. I wanna ask her out but boys are prohibited talking to the students and since genesis's dad owns he school I'll just ask her.

"Hey gene can I go into the school to talk to her since I have no time later?"

"Mikey you are always allowed on the school premises."

*at gene's high school*

"Do you know where Alison's class is?"

"Yes I do. she's in biology right now."

I walk to her class and open the door to she her acting chill until she notices me. I walk to her desk and stare at her for a while until she says hi.

"Hi..." Alison says

"Hey. would you like to go I with me?" I quietly say