8

Dev's POV

Well this just got awkward since I don't even know why genesis is hugging but hey it's okay. Just looking at her crying face gives me a feeling that I never never knew (I'm so sorry for that reference hahahha) and I immediately sat down with her clinging onto me so we could both hug it out. It's one of those days that everyone feels bad and nobody knows why but that's why you have friends who would always stand up for you even if everyone turned on you. I just can't believe gene came towards me instead of me going towards her but I guess she really need that comfort.

"Hey gene what's all the fuss about?" I ask consolingly

"Well everything other than my sister being a total maniac and killing my parents I guess I'm alright." Gene says trying to hold back her tears

Oh god. Is that really what happened but all I heard from school that their was a murderer on the loose near gene's house. Okay this is going to be such a hard time to get genesis through this but at least she has the hemmings family.

"Dev can you come here?" lucas calls out from his bedroom

"I'm kind of in a middle of something..." I respond

I didn't hear a response back but I guess he probably knew that genesis was in need of comfort so he just left me to it when suddenly there was something rampaging down the stairs. It was just luke and mikey running around but still not telling me what he was calling me for. They both got on the couch to comfort genesis in one of her challenging times but those boys were squishing her like a pancake.

I got up to get drinks for everyone just so we could all get refreshed after this long day. I grabbed my phone from the counter of the kitchen and started to text my old friend Katherine. I haven't seen her in a while so I guess I wanted to talk to one of my nicest friends. I bring back everyone their drinks and sit back on the couch with everyone to cuddle with gene.

I hear the doorbell ring so I got up to answer it but mikey got to it before I could even get off the couch. As soon as he opens the door there are a group of girls aiming to check on genesis. I guess that the girls are her friends so we let them into our humble home. They all walk towards genesis and starts hugging her. There were probably four girls who were comforting her on the couch that everyone is sitting on now.

"Hey guys I would like you to meet Devonee or Dev as everyone calls her." Genesis says talking to the group of girls

"Hi my name is Bella but you could call me baella if you want!" A tall, short brownish haired, and brown eyed girl said

"Whale hello there new friend! My name is Anastasia or Ana for short." A short, medium sized black haired, and brown eyed girl said

"Is it hi or hey? Hahahha! My name is Ara and I would love to make your acquaintance." A tall, medium sized black haired, brown eyed girl said

"Yo hola my name is Andrea." A tall, long black haired, brown eyed girl said

"Hey everyone my name is dev and would love to become friends with all of you guys." I say shyly

~~~~~~~~

A/N

HEY EVERYBODY I UPDATED!! (during math class) #domathnotmeth

Soooo what's up?

The sky

Vote for Pedro 2k15 ~aratheelysian