Hiro Hamada x Reader

For @tfras45 please enjoy!

"Hiro..." you whine, "how much longer?"

"Not that long, be patient." Hiro chuckles.

Hiro was guiding you somewhere with his hands covering your eyes now for ages. You don't know where you're going but all you know is that 'you're going to love it'.

That's all Hiro said and you're practically shaking from lack of information. You hate it when someone never tells you the full story, like how Hiro told you he wanted to show you something but didn't tell you what.

The both of you suddenly stop and Hiro moves his hands away from you eyes.

"Open your eyes...now!" He says.

You open your eyes but there's no Hiro in sight.

"Hiro?" You say, looking around.

After looking around you notice you're at his house. This was the surprise? In front of you is his bedroom door. You move your hand onto the door handle and open the door.

In the doorframe stands Baymax. He turns his head and waves at you.

"Hello, (Y/N)." He says.

"Hey, Baymax," You reply, "Where's Hiro?"

"Hiro is waiting for you near his bed."

You raise an eyebrow. Baymax better not be saying what I think he's saying. You walk inside anyway and find the bedroom dimmer than usual.

You squint and look around and gasp when your head turns to his bed.

There, in front of the bed, is a small table with candles and food with cutlery on top. You smile softly and Hiro walks out from the other side of the room wearing neater looking clothes.

"Surprise!" He smiles.

You smile and walk up to him and hug him.

The both of you then sit at the table and eat and chat away the night. After Baymax cleaned the table, you and Hiro sat on his bed looking out the window.

You turn to look at Hiro and hold his hand gently. He immediately turns to look at you and you swear he's blushing.

"Thank you, Hiro. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."

He smiles at you, "It was nothing. I just thought you deserved a relaxed night considering how hard you've been working at the Nerd Lab."

You smile and lean forward and kiss him on the cheek and he definitely starts to blush. He holds your hand a little tighter.

"(Y/N) I... I have to tell you something." He speaks softly.

You nod for him to continue.

"Well you see I... have been developing feelings for, well I have, for... well you, and I, um... (Y/N) what I'm trying to say is that I- I love you."

You smile widely and attack him in a hug.

"I love you too, Hiro."

He smiles and wraps his arms around you and tackles you to the bed where the both of you play fight until you two become tired and fall asleep in each others embrace.

:)

Next Imagine: Finnick x Reader (The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Mockingjay part 1 and 2).