Henry Mills x Reader

#HenryWeek - Happy Imagine.
Word count: 1,552

"Thanks so much, Henry. I don't know what I would do without you." You say, smiling over at your best friend.

Henry smiles back at you, handing you back your notebook and pen.

"No problem, (Y/n)." He smiles cutely.

"Sorry that it was such short notice." You sigh.

"No, that's fine. I'm always here when you need me."

"Thanks, Henry."

You lean over the wooden bench and kiss Henry on the cheek. When you pull back you can see him blushing, but just think that it's because it's so cold today out at the docks. A soft smile graces his lips as he looks over at you. He's such a cutie.

"Ahoy there." A male says from behind you two.

"Hi, Killian." You chuckle.

The one-handed pirate smiles as he walks over to you, giving you a playful wink, and resting his foot on the other side of the bench-- so that he's leaning down.

"What are you two up to?" He asks, looking between you and Henry.

"Oh, just homework." You sigh, "I completely forgot about it so I asked Henry to help me."

"Sounds like quite the hero." Killian smiles, but mostly to Henry.

"Yeah, he's my knight in shining armor."

You smile at Henry and he blushes again with a smile also on his face. There's a bit of silence between you three until you hold your book close to your chest.

"I've got to go." You say.

"So soon? I only just got here." Killian frowns.

"Sorry, it's a busy life for me when you're working with Belle in the library."

"Ah, well I understand that."

You stand up and check to make sure you have everything, then you start walking backwards and wave at Killian and Henry.

"Bye! Thanks again Henry." You say.

"No problem, cya (Y/n)." He smiles, waving also.

"See you around, mate." Killian nods at you.

With a smile you turn around and start heading to the library.

After you've left, Killian makes himself comfortable on the bench across from Henry. There's no talking until Killian stares at Henry with a smirk.

"What?" Henry asks.

"Helping the fair maiden (Y/n) with homework, are we?" Killian says.

"She needed the help and I wanted to."

He looks down at the ground and fiddles with his hands on his lap. You two are best friends, but Henry wants to be more than that. He's liked you ever since you both met at school in second grade. After he showed you the story book and you believed him, he knew that he was in love. Is in love.

"You two are close friends, aren't you?" Killian asks, although already knowing the answer himself.

"Yeah, we've been friends since second grade. We tell each other everything." Henry says.

"Except about your feelings towards her."

"Yeah, except that."

Then Henry clicks.

"Wait what?" Henry asks, looking up at Killian.

He has the biggest grin plastered on his face.

"You like (Y/n), don't you mate?" Killian smirks.