The second beginning

" Are you almost done," I said to Kelsey, " please?"

" If you would stop moving, maybe I would be," I had made the mistake of agreeing to come over to Kelsey's house, so we could help each other get ready for our first day of high school. Hip hip hurray, plenty of more people to ignore me.

" Did I even say you could attack me with tiny metal objects?" What was she sticking in my eye now?

" Yes, you did, and It's an eye lash curler, genius."

" Well gee, now that I know what it is, it's okay," I got a pair of rolled eyes from Kelsey, and my sarcastic grin was quickly turned into a grimace as Kelsey, yet again, poked and prodded my head.

------------------------

An hour and a half later we were both looking great and ready to go. Nervous as heck, we began the five minute walk the Maple High. Yup, that's the name, I know.

On our way there, Kelsey and I compared our schedules one last time.

" I can't believe we have algebra together!" Kelsey has been saying that since we first got our schedules

" To think, that out of 300 kids we would be put in the same class, gee wiz," and of course I haven't stopped making fun of her surprise.

Way to soon, we arive at MHS with some spare time. We find a place to sit under a nearby tree. Sure enough there are guys ogling Kelsey. But hey, she's beautiful, and if you got it, flaunt it. I guess, though, if I had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and the right curves, I wouldn't mind the ogling, either.

" Must they always stare at you," I selfishly wonder out loud.

" What are you talking about, they're all staring at you!" Kelsey laughed at my obliviousness.

" They are not, they have nothing to stare at in my department, while your face could be right next to perfect in the dictionary."

" Please, my face may be by perfect, but your's is by beautiful."

I scuffed at that one, " Why on earth would you think that, and how can you say that. Just look at me."

" I am looking at you and I see beautiful long black hair, beautiful green eyes, and the BEST curves in the world!!!"

I didn't want to get into this now, or even ever, for that matter. Before things got more confusing, the bell rang. Ha ha, saved by the bell. " See you later!"

" Don't think this conversation is over, it will resume at lunch. Which means you have four hours to come to your senses!". By the time she finished yelling, I was already at the front door of the school. I turned around, and gave her a quick smile and wave. Oh boy, can't wait for lunch, I am jumping up and down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it is so short, but I really want people to vote/comment before I commit to finishing this story. :)