The Date

... :(

------------------------------_-_-________________________________________________________________

I cautiously made my way up the steps of my front porch. The figure immediately stood up. As soon as i saw the broad shoulders, slightly spiked hair, and the sparkle off of the most beautiful blue eyes, I knew it was Elliot. He got me a rose.

I slowly realized that I was staring, and quickly tried to form a sentence. " Sorry I'm late,"

" No problem, I just got here any way," Elliot said. He then passed me the rose " This is for you."

" It's beautiful, thank you," i said, as a blush started forming on my cheeks, " let me just run in and put this in water, then we can leave."

" Okay"

I pulled my keys out from my pocket, and walked towards the door to unlock it. Due to the smallness of the porch, Elliot and I had to do a funny dance around each other, and he ended up brushing past me. I jumped a little at the shock from the contact. Elliot must have noticed, " Sorry,"

As quick as I could, I whipped the door open. I swiftly put some space in-between us. "Do you want to come in? It's a bit chilly out here, and it might take me a few minutes to find a vase."

" Sure," Elliot said awkwardly. I silently cursed my self for staying so late at Kelsey's. If I had been here sooner, it wouldn't be so...embarrassing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------________________________________

I know this was close to nothing, but I'm going to try and upload with short chapters every day, or at least tree times a week. If i get more comments, ( even bad ones) I might reconsider. :/

P.S. The song for this download is "until you came along" by jj heller