O...M...T!

When school was finally over, I tentatively waited outside by the front doors of the school. Kelsey stopped by, and wished me good luck. After what seemed like forever, Elliot showed up.

" Sorry I'm so late, my teacher wanted to talk to me," Elliot said as he approached me.

" It's ok, I wasn't waiting that long anyway."

He put on that smile, and we just stood there staring at each other. My foot was getting tired, so I put my weight on my other foot " So, um..."

" Oh, right, um, how is your head?"

" My head?" What was he talking about?

He gave me a quizzical look, and then a blush spread across my face as I realized what he ment. " Oh, my head. It's fine, no bruise or anything."

" That's good. Anyway, I was just wondering if you had any plans for Friday night." Was he blushing!?!?!?

" No actually, I'm free," I said with a big smile plastered on my face.

Once again he blushed, " Great, I was wondering if wanted to go out with me then, on Friday."

I don't know how it was possible, but my smile grew even bigger, " Yeah, I'd like that." He did not just ask me out... Ok, Elliot just asked me out. O...M...T!!! ( oh my taxes, for thoughs who were wondering, which you probably all were :D)

" Awesome, so, I'll pick you up at seven. Is that ok?"

" That's fine, do you need my address?"

" Um, no, I think I know where your house is," Elliot said.

" Ok, great. Well then I'll see you tomorrow."

I almost missed the emotion that crossed Elliots face because it was so fast. But still I caught that small glimpse of what I'm positive was disappointment. " I have a lot of homework. You know the deal, teacher's excuse to give us boat loads of home work because it's the first day of school."

" Yeah, of course. I'll see you tomorrow then?"

" Yup. See ya."

I turned around and started walking home, when I heard Elliot call to me again " Goodbye Evangeline."

Man, he just had to stop doing that. I might not even last till Friday with my heart pounding so fast