Oh boy

Please comment :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All week I have been panicking about Friday. Not once had Elliot made verbal contact with me. I saw him countless times, but still he didn't start a conversation. Maybe he was having second thoughts, and was avoiding me, thinking maybe I would get the hint. But then, every time I thought thoughs things, I would catch him staring at me. Then, he would throw me that dazzling smile of his.

So, here I am at Kelsey's after school on Friday. " I'm so excited," kelsey said.

" He's not going to come. He's been avoiding me all week. Having second thoughts. Somebody probably put him up to this. Elliot's going to stand me up. Yup, thats what he's going to do.". All week I had this attitude, I mean really, it doesn't make sense that he'd ask me out now.

" Quit saying that Eva. He has no reason to stand you up. You're smart, beautiful, and clearly you like him. So stop putting yourself down. You have wanted this your entire life, and now your questioning it? This boy is going to your house, to pick you up, to be with you, and your telling me you're having second thoughts?"

" Technically they're not second thoughts, I have been thinking about this all week."

" Girl, what I thought I was clearly stating is that if you're not going out with Elliot tonight, I will. "

At the last remark I scowled at Kelsey, " You wouldn't"

" No, I wouldn't, but by the look on your face, you wouldn't want him to give up on you, and find a different girl, now would ya."

I sighed in defeat, " No, it's just that it doe--"

" Would you shut up already? Puh-lease! If you keep babbling about this, I'm going to send this boy home myself, just to save him the trouble. Now, turn around, and look at your self in the mirror. "

I turned around and gasped at the girl I saw in the mirror. She was pretty. I... Was pretty. " Thank you so much Kelsey, you're the best. "

She gave me a hug, my eyes started to water, and a sniffed " Don't you go ruining your make up now, if you plan on crying, you wait till after the guy leaves, not before he even shows up."

"Ha ha ha, that is so funny," I said sarcastically. " Speaking of leaving, it's almost seven, I should probably get home before Elliot shows up there."

I said a final good-bye, and a thank you to Kelsey, and then began the short walk back to my house. When I got there, I saw the silhouette of someone sitting on our swing, holding a single red rose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment. I know it's kinda early in the story, but should Elliot and Eva end up together?

:D thanks for reading