Mission: Innocent

"Jimin, what is gotten into you?" Yoongi sighed and started to scold him, "First, you pretend to get hurt for something I still don't know the reason of. You try to touch my mark thinking that it'll stop me from asking questions. And lastly, you lie. For what? You know how sensitive my mark is."

Jimin was put right in the spot he still couldn't tell him the real reason. Ugh, if only he stayed put and waited for him to finish whatever that story was called. 

"What do you actually want?"

"I just want you to tell me a story. Alone."

Jimin was embarrassed, but he couldn't say that the above statement was a lie. But it just seemed so childish when he said the sentence out loud.

The angel sat up, "That's it? Why didn't you just say so?"

Jimin blinked. Did this actually work?

"I didn't because.. I didn't want to interrupt," He said quickly.

Yoongi stood up, "You interrupted either way, so come with me."

Jimin followed him, "Why?"

"I'm telling you a story. It'll be just us two this time."

---------------------

Later on, the boat landed safely on another part of the dark corner. Except it wasn't like the name at all.

All of them were exhausted from being in the boat for that long, so they fell back when they finally stepped on the ground. This place had yellow trees just like the map showed.

"Food?"

Hoseok was extra tired from controlling the sail all this time, "Namjoon and Jungkook will find food here. Right?"

The two boys weren't any less tired but they nodded anyways.

Jin looked at Hoseok, What's the next item?

He chuckled, the fairy would always bring them back to work whenever they got a break. But it was helpful since they didn't get sidetracked.

Eyes of the dead. It's like a riddle.

Jin nodded. So it wasn't a specific item.

Jungkook stood up and pulled the older fairy up with him, "We have to get food."

"I know.." Sighed Namjoon, "Hopefully we won't get lost."

Jungkook walked in pace with the other fairy, at the castle he would always get the best meals available. But now he just had to stick with fruits. He wondered if they could catch a fish and fry it instead of just fruits and vegetables.

He hated vegetables. 

He wondered how Mi-cha and everyone else were doing. They were far from the demon kingdom, so he didn't have to worry at all about them finding him.

Right?

Jungkook tapped Namjoon shoulders and pointed to a tall tree, "If we fly up there, we can get the fruits."

"I'll do it, you stay down here just in case they fall out," Offered Namjoon before pulling out his wings.

So just like that, Namjoon and Jungkook had collected about a dozen fruits. Some falling out of Namjoon's hands, but Jungkook was there to catch them.

"Fruits again? Don't we have anything else?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "How about you go find them?"

This felt like mini picnic between the seven as they sat down and engulfed the fruits. They were hungry for sure.