Mission: Sweet/Problematic Mornings

What is this title

...

Yoongi woke up first. He then folded in his wings completely, hearing murmurs come out of Jimin's mouth.

Yoongi stared at him, like really stared at him. His lips being the main attraction. Yoongi having no shame brushed his thumb over the area. Besides Jimin was sleeping, this was usually when Yoongi had the chance to do things like this because he regularly wouldn't do them when Jimin was awake.

He checked Jimin's arms and chuckled, this kid was obsessed with hickies. 

The way Jimin's lips spread open each time he took in a breath drove him nuts. 

It was that feeling..

Jimin's collarbone was open again. Almost like a piece of paper that was erased completely.

Why did Yoongi do that? He just couldn't stop himself. He was feeling good, and Jimin's whimpers just drove him on.

It was wrong, but the angel felt guilty staring at Jimin's neck again. He leaned down and went close, very close, but stopped in the last moment. Yoongi felt like if he didn't stop right there, he would've gone crazy.

He needed to control himself. 

Yoongi went as close to Jimin as he could without waking him up. He suddenly had this urge to get close to Jimin and hold him tight, but he couldn't and that hurt. 

Why was he acting like this? This wasn't the first time they woke up together, and they had many close moments, so why was this affecting him so much?

Yoongi wasn't content with this bothering him. He turned around and shook Jimin, the boy slowly blinking out of sleep.

"Y-Yoongi?"

"Sit up."

Jimin rubbed his eyes, he was confused because he didn't know why the older was so demanding today. He even saw Yoongi observing his every move as he sat up. 

And right when Jimin was comfortable in his spot, he felt himself getting picked up and placed somewhere, that somewhere being in Yoongi's lap.

Everything was so sudden that Jimin didn't have time to speak any words in between. And before he knew it, Yoongi was staring at him, not just one part, but his entire body.

Jimin felt nervous and his breathing started to become faster. 

Yoongi then held him tight, putting his head directly on Jimin's shoulder, caging the younger boy completely.

Jimin then gasped, this was new. But it still somehow felt normal as he returned the action by draping his arms around Yoongi's neck. 

The angel placed his arms on the curves of Jimin's waist, slowly trailing them around the area. Wanting to touch every part.

Jimin's breath hitched completely when he felt Yoongi's arms go under his shirt, it was skin to skin at this point. He felt Yoongi's fingers trailing around some parts, and threw his head forwards. 

Yoongi didn't go up as high as wished to, so he brought his arms back down. But they were still at the same spot, it's just that Jimin's clothes were in between.

He then looked up at Jimin, their noses touched again. But this time for a longer period. Jimin even had his arm at the back of Yoongi's neck to stop him from escaping.

Noses, foreheads, all touching.

Jimin only had to tilt his head a bit to the right for their noses to slip, and for their lips to touch.