Mission: Night of My Life

I feel like most people were waiting this part lol, so this chapter is all Yoonmin nothing else. It's pretty long so hang on.

Also, I'm not writing any sex scenes in this (maybe on the epilogue). It'll just look weird at the moment and besides Jimin is 17 in this story.

__________________________________

"I feel scared now."

Yoongi softly tucked on Jimin's hand, "You should be scared. But thankfully you have your own personal tour guide, so don't worry."

Jimin giggled at his words, "So you're a tour guide now?"

"I can be anything you want me to be," Yoongi told him, making a light blush spread on his cheeks.

Jimin played with his fingers in nervousness. He did ask for this though, "But where will we go?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, Jimin never changed.

"When will you learn how to trust me? I'll do something about it, all you have to do is hold on and enjoy the view."

"View-"

"Let's go we're wasting way too much time," Yoongi picked Jimin up effortlessly. A couple thoughts ran through his mind once he saw the younger boy close to his chest. 

Fuck, the amount of things he could do right then and there. Thinking about that turned him on. He could steal a kiss right there and then Jimin would let out the loudest moan-

Heck, he really needed to get his mind out of the gutter for this to work. And no, Yoongi didn't forget about the flowers. They were special. But he couldn't leave without doing anything so he just kissed Jimin's forehead, earning a giggle.

And after a moment, both Yoongi and Jimin found themselves up in the air. 

"You're going up higher than usual," Noticed Jimin, "Can you please tell me where we're going?"

Yoongi sighed, "Look, the reason I'm going so high up is to look over at certain places, and find the perfect one. You can't expect me to know this place, I've never been here," He explained in a calm tone.

He suddenly stopped in his tracks.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, "What is it now?"

"See there?"

The younger looked at where Yoongi was pointing, but there were so many things at the same place. Jimin didn't understand what to look at.

Yoongi noticed the look on his face, Jimin was confused.

"Ah, let me show you," He said before starting to fly again.

Jimin kept looking behind the angel's shoulder, he kept looking back at their previous place to make sure they could go back at the end.

Yoongi decided to go even faster, the younger holding on for dear life.

"Y-Yoongi-"

The angel slowed down a bit, "Look  in front of you."

Jimin turned his head around. His eyes widened, "Everything is.. blue. It's  beautiful."

Yoongi chuckled, "I bet everything is blue, it's called the Sapphire kingdom for a reason."

"