Chapter 16: Leaders Summit

A/N: Sorry it took me awhile to get this chapter out. Of course that hasn't stopped anyone from reading it as it has been getting a ton of support still and I promise you guys once school is over I will be uploading a lot more frequently. Of course like always, enjoy the chapter my friends.

____________________________________________________________

Sirzechs told me to meet him a couple of minutes before the meeting to talk to him so I got to the school a little earlier than expected. I walked around until I found the room he was in and knocked. After getting the "Enter" signal, I opened the door to see Sirzechs standing there with Grayfia as it looked like he had just got done putting his armor on. Grayfia shot me smile which I returned.

Sirzechs: Ah Y/N. Glad you made it.

Y/N: Of course Lord Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: Sirzechs if fine, or brother if your prefer.

Y/N: *chuckles* I'll stick with Sirzechs for now, no hard feelings I hope. So, what was it you needed to talk to me about?

Sirzechs: I'm sure you're aware of the threat known as "Tobi".

Y/N: Yes, Rias and everyone has told me about him, I haven't seen him personally though.

Sirzechs: That's good, now, I have a special request to you only.

Y/N: What would this request be about?

Sirzechs: Tobi is a huge threat to us right now, Not only did he take Riser, he also took Kokabiel. He's planning something by taking people of high power.

Y/N: So what do you think?

Sirzechs: I fear the worst. He's hiding in the shadows right now but once we let our guard down he will strike twice as hard.

Y/N: (I'll give this guy credit, his precognitions are pretty good.) I can see that possibility, but where do I fit in all this?

Sirzechs: I'm interested in having you join in the search for Tobi. Of course, you'll need to become a devil first if you accept.

Y/N: Why must I become a devil?

Sirzechs: Devils have a decent enough tolerance to mind manipulation depending on your class and it will allow us to track you better if your caught.

Y/N: So without me being a devil you're calling me a liability?

Sirzechs: When you put it that way it sounds harsh but yes unfortunately.

Grayfia: Lord Sirzechs, we talked about this.

Sirzechs: Hush Grayfia, it's his choice.

Grayfia sulked after Sirzechs said that.

Sirzechs: Not only that but Rias told me of this new ability you've been creating. If you can master it, it will not doubt be a strong tool to use against Tobi.