Chapter 28: War Plans

A/N: Thank you guys for all the support, we're approaching 60k views and 2k votes which is insane and I can't thank you guys enough. I apologize for taking so long to upload as I just finished my finals so now I can get back to writing and not worry about school. Anyways, enjoy the chapter amingos.

____________________________________________________________

They stood in their coffins somenly with no emotion. Everyone was confused and shocked except for Koneko, she knew something the rest didn't.

Tobi: Congratulations, you and I are the same now...

Koneko didn't respond and only fell to her knees before she planted her hands on the ground as her widened eyes began to sprout tears. The ORC took notice as Asia and Issei leaned down to figure out what was wrong with the white cat.

Sirzechs: What is the meaning of this Tobi?!

Michael: Gabriel...

Tobi walked around the side of one of the coffins and leaned against it.

Tobi: Meaning of what? These are my loyal soldiers.

Sirzechs: What do you mean "loyal soldiers", none of them would follow you willingly.

Tobi: Whoever said, willingly...?

With those words, something clicked in Michael and Sirzechs as they looked at Koneko who looked at them. She tearfully just shook her head as Sirzechs and Michael looked downtrotened. They looked at Tobi who was still leaning against the coffin.

Sirzechs: How...?

Michael: Impossible...

Rias: Brother what's wrong?

Tobi: It's simple my dear little Rias, he's breath taken by my superiority.

Sirzechs grew madder by the second.

Issei: What is going on?!

Tobi: Did you think your kind was only capable of something like this?

Irina: Lord Michael, what is he talking about?

Michael just looked at the floor.

Michael: T-They're dead...

Xenovia: D-Dead? What do you mean dead?

Tobi: He means exactly that, sweetie.

Akeno: Wait, so that means...

Rias just looked down at Koneko and finally figured out why she fell to her knees when Tobi opened the coffins, she couldn't feel her sister's sage energy.

Tobi: I haven't actually awakened them yet, but they'll prove useful in the upcoming conflict. Well then...

Tobi kicked off the coffin as he delivered a small bow as the coffins resealed and began to sink into the ground.

Tobi: I have a war to win and for that you need a plan. My condolences to the building as well, I'm not one for paying property damage costs so I'll leave it to you.

Tobi warped away with Kamui as all that remained was the cold air howling as the dust from the destruction of the conference hall was swept away by it.

The ORC went to Koneko's side who was still struggling to comprehend what happened as Irina, Asia and Xenovia couldn't believe Gabriel's passing and sat in silence with tears starting to form in their eyes. Michael looked at them saddened as he approached Sirzechs' side as he stared at the destruction.