ƈɦ.3-YOU CAN'T REALLY CLAIM PARENTHOOD!

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

Finally! One year (I think) until the plot starts (i.e. my parents and I crash.). We are now fifteen! Except for Jer, he's still thirteen, and Vicky that is sixteen. Eh. I'm finally the same age in both the Underworld and the 'real' world. And I'm finally considered a woman, which is a pain. I forgot that we have periods. But Satan's tsunami first came when I was twelve. Fuck. When I did get it Hades said something so offensive that Persephone, Nyx, and I didn't talk to him for a week. We're good now, though.

Anyway, I got everyone (the Scooby gang that now includes Matt but he only knows of my powers and knowledge, not the gods.) to agree to get vervain tattoos. Yay me!. So we all went into the parlor and I used Imperio – it's not an unforgivable in this world, plus it was for good reasons – on the man to give us all tattoos and put the vervain (that I planted with my gift) on the in, no questions asked. So...

I got a little plant with three leaves on my left wrist to represent Persephone and Hades insisted on me writing his name behind my ear vertically and I gave in (more like lost in poker but... let's pretend it was me who wanted it.) he also told me his name is badass. Sure, honey.

Caroline got seven tiny stars vertically on her wrist to represent our crew. The scooby gang. She insisted not to have more because she may regret it. I get it. It only takes a bit anyway so it's fine.

Bonnie got a feather between her shoulder blades because she says it represents her magic (that is now unlocked because she talked to her Grams about it).

Tyler got the moon cycle on his left fore-arm which I thought was so cool! And original.

Vicky wrote Livre on her hip – which means free in Portuguese. She did this because about a year ago (when she was fifteen) me, her, and Caroline went to Liz Forbes and reported her mom that had left again to some boyfriend in Nevada. Matty-blue and her are now living with Liz and Caroline. Vicky is really glad about this and now she will go to college and live the life she deserves without drugs and having to work to afford her house. Besides I'm gonna help her financially.

Matt got a tattoo with seven lines on his arm to represent us (like Care's).

Finally, Jer got one on his shoulder blade saying Alma which was my last name in my old life, and he knows it... the cutie. That was all our tattoos. No one overdid it, but we still got in trouble. I'll explain it:

When our parents found our tattoos, to say they were pleased would be a fucking lie. They sat us all down in mine and Jeremy's house and started yelling. Mr. Lockwood and Grayson were seething. Mrs. Lockwood was screeching (which honestly gave me a headache). Miranda was just shaking her head. And Liz was pretending to be an active parent to Caroline, Vicky, and Matt.