ƈɦ.12-ISN'T THAT FROM HUNGER GAMES?

๑۩๑

๑۩๑

"Volunteering as tribute? Giving yourself off to Klaus? What the fuck were you talking about Ellie? And who's Klaus? Or Elijah for that matter." Damon asks as soon as we arrive at the Boarding House and I sigh sitting on the couch...

"Look Day, I have everything under control. You don't need to worry about it." I tell him and he scoffs.

"Don't need to worry about it?" He asks, "What the fuck is going to happen Ellie?"

"What's going on here?" We hear Stefanie ask and as we turn to the door we can see him, Caroline, Jeremy, Enzo, and Tyler. Well, I'm officially fucked.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," Damon mumbles hotly as he pours himself a bourbon – I could use one by now too...

"Where were you guys?" Caroline asks, "We figured you just needed time alone but apparently not."

Damon scoffs, "We were kidnapped."

"WHAT?!"

"Guys, it's no big deal," I say loudly.

"Being kidnapped is a big deal, gorgeous" Enzo disagrees with me.

"No, it wasn't. I knew it was going to happen, I just didn't need you to worry about it." I say.

"Were you ever gonna tell us? Or about the 'volunteering as tribute' thing?" Damon asks upset, and I just look away and he scoffs, "Right."

"What is he talking about El?" Remy asks.

"Volunteering as tribute?" Care-bear asks.

"Isn't that from Hunger Games?" Ty questions, "Are you in some kind of 'till death thing?"

"Technically, yes..." I sigh.

"And you weren't gonna tell us?" Stefanie asks worriedly.

"You were just going to die and expect us to not know about it?" Damon asks. I can feel disappointment and annoyance and concern coming off of him in waves.

"I just... I didn't want you to worry about it." I mutter.

"And what? We would just let you die?" Ty asks bewildered.

"I was trying to figure something out." I say, "Look, I want to do this. Klaus deserves it."

"What exactly do you want to do?" Enzo asks.

"Is Klaus the big bad wolf from the story?" Jeremy says putting the pieces together, "From the one the princess was about to be sacrificed but ran away?"

"You want to be sacrificed?" Stefan asks.

"Yeah..." I mumble and they're all looking at me like I just took a bite off ice cream.