~~1

Author's POV

It is already July and when we say July, we mean it is already hell. The temperature is almost at 45 degrees and if it goes any higher than that,  our slippers are gonna melt. A normal mindset would go like, " Hell yea! It is summer let's go to the beach! " Well, we could say that is a great mindset. And to our luck, it does not seem that we can go this summer. You know, COVID  has got our asses stuck at home this year. Oh sorry, did I say this year? I mean for two years...  But that does not really matter if you have an indoor pool,  right? That might be the case of rich people,  people who live in a mansion or a villa or something of that sort. But what would be the case of normal people, People of a middle-class family? Well, it seems that they will have to suck it up.

And here is where our story takes place. Y/n comes from a very rich family. Her family takes good care of her needs and her desires. Whether they were dresses, accessories, or even cares, and as far as it goes, if she wants a castle they will give it to her. A very spoiled kid who has everyone wrapped around her little finger. Her classmates (some are from a very rich family, some from middle-classed and some are poor) think she is living in heaven. She goes to school in a limo, has her own personal driver...  Gets top-class food at the cafeteria, every one whether it is a teacher, student, or even the principal himself bows to her and tries to satisfy her needs. I mean if they do not, their job, or rather shall I say, their life is at the line. To everyone, that is heaven.

But they never even dared to think if Y/n is happy. "It is quite obvious. That kid is living a princess's lifestyle ... No doubt she is the happiest person in the world !" And so the talk starts about how amazing and cool her life is. Both boys and girls are envious of her.  But what they do not know is 

how she truly feels about herself and her lifestyle ... 

Hey guys, this is part one of the story ... Sorry if It is terrible it is the first time i ever wrote a story! I will try my best to make it interesting