~17~

Y/n POV

Perfection... What an exaggeration.

"Come here baby ... let's start the game" Dad called.

"Dad for god's sake I am 18," I said whining.

"Still daddy's baby" He replied 

I am not even gonna argue. I glanced at Jordan only for our eyes to meet ... Was he glancing at me just now? He turned his head the other way apparently embarrassed I caught him glancing at me. But doesn't that mean that I was caught glancing at him as well? Stupid heart! Calm down.

After playing for a while (I don't know how golf is played ).

"Wanna come with me to the swimming pool?" Jordan asked 

"Sure," I said smiling at him 

Going there took us almost 30 minutes with dead silence between us. Our parents decided that they are going back to their rooms to rest. All I am hearing is my heart beating so fast in my chest. I can't help but think about his confession. 'I think I am in love with her'  I haven't of anything for the past two days... I lifted my eyes only for them to land on his broad back. I should admit that he is good-looking.  Maybe handsome even. I don't know exactly how to feel about him being in love with me. The issue isn't him but it is me. I never knew what it is like to have friends let alone have a boyfriend...Wait a damn minute.

Let alone have a boyfriend? Did I just think of him as my boyfriend? Jordan being my boyfriend?

I wonder what that would feel like... Him as my boyfriend.

"What are you thinking of," Jordan asked startling me a bit.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, You seemed in deep thought" he chuckled a bit.

"O-oh nothing. It is nothing" I said mentally slapping myself for stuttering.

"Well, I want you to look up," he said while pointing up to the ... sky?

I look up only to see the sky decorated with so many colorful stars. God wow 

"It is beautiful, isn't it?" He said voice laced with sadness.

"YOu okay? I said tilting my head a bit 

"Yeah... Just wondering if things would have turned out differently with my mother would I have met you? If my parents weren't friends with yours and were just business partners, would I have met you? If I weren't dealing with depression, would I have met you? If Sabrina hasn't pissed me off, would you be even aware of my feelings for you?" he said curiosity evident in his voice

"Honestly, I don't know how things would be different but I believe that whatever we chose to say or do would somehow lead to the same result. I am grateful to my parents for being friends with yours. But I wouldn't overthink every little thing in my life, that, after all results in depression.  Just live your life with the concept of 'Whatever happened has happened and look ahead ' " I said now facing him fully.

"I know this sounds really weird but going to school, I never had friends. People there would only befriend you if you have some use for them and once they are done with you, You are nothing but an empty pen that has provided all its ink. 'She's rich she could be of some use', 'Come on. We aren't like the other people, we care for you, your money means nothing to us'  and next thing you know they are all informing you of their birthdays so that you would buy them gifts and some bullshit. They turn out even worse than others. So I have been isolating myself from humans for as long as I remember. I had nothing to keep myself busy with other than my piano. My dad would either be out there on business trips or would be exhausted to death. I had loved being alone but now I don't think I can go home without thinking about you guys, our basketball match, the golf match. And the more I think about it and how I will have to leave, the sadder I get that I wouldn't see you anymore" I said looking back to the galaxy-like sky feeling tears in my eyes.

"Can-Can I hug you ?"  Jordan said now his turn fully facing me.

"Yeah..." I said exhaling the breath I didn't know I was holding while now crying.

He pulled me in a hug. It feels good. The type of hug that had a million words but all meant one thing. He feels the same way. I slowly wrap my arms around him. 

" You don't have to think of that stuff. Because if you leave, I will follow you. If you want to leave me, I won't let you. When I said I think I am in love with her, I wasn't sure because no one made me feel the way I do around you. I had no reason to look forward to a new day even though I had everyone around me. But ever since you played my mom's piano, I felt something change. My mother was there but she wasn't. And I realized I saw my mother in you. But I want you to be mine. Because you are the only one that makes me feel that way." Jordan suddenly said with all sincerity. That made my heart melt to the point that I am the one hugging him and crying now realizing that someone actually loves me. Someone is willing to be with me for me. Someone's life changed because I played piano for them.

"I-I love you J-Jordan" I said clutching the back of his shirt.  

"I love you too Y/n. I love you more than life itself. You gave me a reason to wake up every day and I am going to pay you back."  Jordan pulled back holding my neck and pulling me in for a kiss. Whoever said that we feel sparky something. That person was wrong. I am not feeling sparks. I am feeling electricity flowing. I am feeling the world has stopped and is guaranteeing me this chance to feel this boy and his pain, his love, his loneliness, his everything.

We pulled away for air as I felt my lungs burning due to the lack of oxygen. The next thing I know is his lips on mine again. 

"God... Your lips are addictive" Jordan said as he kept kissing me.

"J-Jordan please" 

"Hmm? Please what princess?" Jordan said teasingly

"Ew. You did not just say that!" I exclaimed 

He laughed but this time it feels like he just laughed like a happy laugh. Not those fake laughs but a real ones. He hugged me once again and said

"Be mine?" 

I chuckled and said 

"Be mine?"

"I am yours hon. All yours" He said 

"I am yours and you are mine," I said smiling like a fool. I have to admit that I am in love with this boy.

"Nothing feels better than this! I don't get to hide, I'll admit this is what I like. You are what I love"