~~ 5

Y/n POV

Jordan took us to the "Piano" room. Honestly, I did not think that there would be a piano in this place. But now that I think of it, this is a mansion but I am still surprised.

"Here we are," he said as he removed the covers from the piano... To be honest, it looked abandoned to me. How sad. How can its owner abandon it? It was the most lonely piano I have ever seen. 

"This piano

"This piano... It looks abandoned to me yet it is clean. May I ask who  is its owner?" I asked not aware that he had his eyes widened and everyone just looking and the floor.

"It belonged to ...It does not matter who it belongs to " Jordan replied. But then, even though I do not talk to people a lot I felt a hint of sadness in his voice...

"Jordan? Are you okay? Did I, perhaps, ask something I shouldn't have?" He just kept silent and then I realized the mood was a bit gloomy so I decided to play the piano and keep my mouth shut just in case I say something that might hurt anyone.

I just played my favorite piece... I felt so lost while listening to myself playing.

Jordan POV

W-What the hell is that? This kid is something else... I have always wanted to play a nice piece like this one but just seeing the piano hurts me a lot ... it just reminds me of mom. 

I don't know what others think but this kid is a lonely one but then she said I do not have many friends. Now I know that this kid lied to us. She does not even have one friend. This is not any piece of music. It feels like a relaxing one cuz I can feel myself getting lost in this atmosphere.it is just so warm like it is engulfing me in a warm hug. A hug that says "It is all going to be okay" I felt like crying and sleeping at the same time. I am shocked how can she say I am not that good? Y/n, I just met you hours ago but then I think you are quite different from other girls I have met up till now. You are someone who comforts others with your music when you need to be comforted. Have I gone crazy? Am I jumping to conclusions? But then I have all these thoughts just because of the piece she is playing? She is just having her eyes closed and moving her fingers across the keyboards...Yet I am emotional. I just stood there crying silently. I did not even realize I started crying nor did I notice everyone in the mansion was in the room. The maids, our fathers, Tanaka everyone is here listening to her playing this piano. The very same one my mom played for us when she was with us.

My father wrapped his arms around me. It was comforting in just every way. 

"It is going to be okay, son " my father simply said and I just nodded.

"Come on feel her music son" I have no idea if it is just me but I think dad is also a bit emotional too.

Three minutes have passed and she looked over to us. 

" O-Oh my god... When did everyone come here?" She looked really cute panicking like that.

That is until she locked eyes with me. After all, I was the one who requested that she plays the piano...

"J-Jordan? Are you okay?  I think who this piano belongs to... " she smiled a bit. I looked over to dad and found him shocked just as I was 

H-how did she? Does she really know? I hurriedly wiped my tears and said

" That was an amazing piece! How dare you say you are not that good? You are amazing at this. You are really talented Y/n" 

I can tell that she was embarrassed cuz I may or may have not seen her blushing right now.

"O-Oh I am glad you like it. This is my favorite piece"

"If it is your favorite piece did you give it a name?" Tanaka just asked her.

"A name? Why would I do that?" 

"Well, a friend of mine used to name her favorite piano pieces," Tanaka said. And I am sure he was referring to mom.

"That is enough Tanaka," My father said he looked a bit pissed off.

"My apologies sir" 

"Now that I think of it, If I were to give it a  name, I would say" she paused a bit and looked at me smiling, and  said  "I am here"

I swear to god This kid is totally different. I could swear to god that my heart did something weird. It is like it accidentally skipped a beat. 

"what do you think about it, mister Tanaka?"

"All I have to say is  Well done miss Y/n"

I am speechless I need this kid to play the piano one more time. If only she could play forever...

"Hey Y/n" 

"Hmm?" 

"Can you perhaps play a different one but the same theme?"

"Do you have a specific one in mind? I might know it"

"River Flows In You"

Hey Guys! Triple Updates !!! I hope you like my story... Thank you for reading my story I love you guys !!