~ 19~

Y/n POV

After taking the hot bath ,  I heard a knocking on my door.

" Miss Y/n?" 

"Yeah?"

"Young master is asking for you down stairs" Tanaka said .

" Oh I will come after I dry my hair" I replied.

"I shall inform the young master"

-Time Skip-

I finished drying my hair and currently in the movie room with Jordan cuddling ..

"Since when do you have a movie theater...?"  I asked obviously surprised

"Well , it was mom's favorite place to spend time with dad obviously after the garden " He said smiling .

"Oh Okay"

"You know what she told me when I asked her why does she like this place?"

"Enlighten me"

" 'Our first time going on a date ,not for our parents or anyone , just us , your dad took me to the movie theater.. So my favorite place overall is a movie theater after our garden... And hon, one day when you find your soulmate, bring her/him here. Okay?'  That is what she said" Jordan said chuckling a bit.

"Him/Her?" I asked

" Apparently mom did not care about my sexuality , she said she'll love me anyways" Jordan replied.

" Sounds nice ... " I said fumbling with my fingers a bit .

My mind wandering back to why my mom did not even accept me as a girl , how will she love me whatever my sexuality was?

"Hey? You okay?" Jordan asked intertwining our fingers together.

"Huh ? Yeah I am perfectly fine" Jordan gave me the 'are you sure' look.

I chuckled and said

"I am fine just... having some thoughts.. " I said looking back down .

"Care to share?" 

"N-No..?"

"Are you asking or answering?"

" Not so sure myself " I replied slighting smiling 

"Well , tell me whenever you are ready, you know I will always be here, right?" He said grabbing my face ,kissing my forehead.

" Mhm, thanks" 

"What should we watch?"

" Dunno you choose... Anything BUT horror."

"O...Kay?" He said ..

In the end we decided on Avengers and honestly it was so good . The movie was good , the place was awesome, the boy holding my hand is just perfect...

"Whoa that was so freaking good... I wanna watch it again " I said excitedly.

I look over to Jordan only to see him ... sleeping? Did he watch the movie already but still agreed to it?

"Jordan?"

I tried waking him up but stopped once I realized how handsome he looks, seriously that face of his is ethereal.. I couldn't help but kiss his cheeks, eyes, forehead, lips .

"I would love to wake up to your kisses lovely princess" Jordan suddenly said surprising me 

"Y-You were awake ?" 

"No I wasn't but I did when you kissed my eyes." He said laughing a bit.

"You like my eyes that much?" he asked..