~ 13~

Jordan's POV

 Romantic Love and Passion , huh? I wonder why would she like something like that...

"Hey Tanaka, why don't you take the kids to the play garden while we go have a chat somewhere else? " Father told Tanaka

"Of course, master. Young masters, kindly follow me "

 We were walking behind Tanaka the walk was almost 10-15 minutes. It took us a while to notice that  Y/n was missing. We hurried searching for her. Well , I guess I now understand how worried these people were when I went missing as well. I found her staring at a different kind of flower.

I am not going to judge but it is clear that she is looking at the flower with a sad smile

I am not going to judge but it is clear that she is looking at the flower with a sad smile. Anyone looking would say that she is smiling but not sadly smiling. Besides those flowers look really weird. 

"Hey! Y/NNNN!!!!" I call her while running to her . She was startled and I seriously started laughing but stopped soon when she was seriously about to cry.

"Hey ,hey I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that . It's just that you suddenly disappeared, I was worried you got lost or something. But turns that you are just starting at these flowers. What are they?"

"They're Zinnia flowers. It is crazy that this garden is in your mansion but you don't even know their names." she replied

"Hey as long as they are relaxing and gorgeous, the names doesn't mean a thing to me" I sassily said.

"Oh really?"

"Yep"

"Then as long you are useful, your name doesn't matter. I mean that is what you said about the garden then the same goes for you" She stated 

She looked pissed off to me . I don't know why though... We should probably go back

"Okay Okay you are right I am sorry . We should go back though. The others should be there already"

We started walking back to the play ground.

" You came searching for me?"

" Of course! I mean you saved me when I needed it . So I am simply doing the same for you." I said winking at her. And as expected, she blushed again . Seriously when she blushes it really makes my day . I chuckled .

"What do you mean saved you? And why are you laughing ?"

"They first time you went searching for me, remember? You actually saved me... I was going to do something crazy if you hadn't come in time" I said chuckling a bit.

"You're really stupid, aren't you? You will always find me saving your foolish ass every time you plan on doing something stupid , you big ass dork " she whispered but I could really hear what she said clearly...

I knew that she is different .

"Well then , thank you for willing to save my foolish ass , my lady" I said winking at her.

"Wh- What the heck is wrong with you? Why are you flirting a lot?"

" You complain even though you like it." I said actually stating facts.

"Wow you are actually confident that you are right. Well sorry to disappoint you but you are wrong . I am so not into you ."she replied back

" As a matter of fact, I am confident . Besides I never said that you are into me, did I? Truth comes out first my lady"

She stopped walking as she realized what she said . Well , I did not expect her to be laughing while blushing .. The view in front of me, oh god. A beautiful lady blushing surrounded by flowers everywhere. Where the fuck is my phone?! I need a pic. 

We kept walking to where the others are.

"By the way , I wanted to ask you something .. You don't have to answer of you don't want to " She suddenly said.

"Hmm, what is it? "

"What is your relationship with Sabrina?"

I stopped walking . Why is asking such a thing? Is she jealous? Though I seriously don't know what is my relationship with Sabrina. Every morning she runs to hug me but I never hug her back. The looks she give me , I never thought of the reason she does all that shit..

"To be honest, I have no idea, I consider her a friend but I got a feeling she does not consider me a friend. I can't believe I never thought about it! "  

" She does not consider you a friend? What do you mean?"

" The way she stares at me, oh god that creeps me out ..I never thought much about it but now that i do it is serious I guess. Or the way she glares at me, yikes"

I heard her laughing at me. Like really laughing ...

"Hahahahahhahahahah- Oh god does she like you or something?! This is so funny. Or-Or your confidence that she likes YOU- hell! wants to posses you hahaha"

I started to get pissed that she is laughing at my situation. I mean wow one is pouting and the other is laughing her ass out like wow !

"When was the last time she glared at you? Tell me Mr. confidence" she asked proudly on the verge of laughing as well.

Then I remembered what happened this morning. It is my turn to laugh now.

"When you came down from my room this morning. she was glaring at me . The look of' what the fuck happened there?!' you get me?"

I replied though when I came to look at her she had her head down and face red as a tomato. All I could do was tease her and laugh.

"So you never told me ,did you like the view?" I said teasing her more

"S-stop! This is not funny " she said yelling at me 

"But then why are you blushing every time our eyes meet? I  pretended to not notice but I actually did "

she just kept silent and started walking faster..

"Hey hold on don't walk so fast , the area there is -"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

SHIT- SHIT- SHIT- SHIT- SHIT- SHE FELL !!!!

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!"

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATE!