~~15

Two days later ---

MR. Lee's POV

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! EVEN AT THIS AGE YOU STILL FALL !!" I was laughing my ass off as Kim fell down the stairs. 

"ARE YOU DONE LAUGHING?! CUZ I THINK I BROKE SOMETHING"

"How can I ?! You look fucking hilarious!! But okay I need to stop. Hold it. I AM COMING FOR Y-AAHHH"

Whoever said karma is a bitch did not lie... And now I am falling, or rather rolling down the damn stairs...

"What is happening he- FUCK DAD ARE YOU OKAY ?!" Jordan came down to his father running 

"Son! Do not run you will fall down as well and mind your language!"

"Y/NNNN!! Come fast !"

"Uhh- Guys we are okay just help us get up," I said ...

"I am coming! Just give me a second !"

"Oh my god, dad ... Seriously were you two playing or something?" Jordan said a bit angry at us he looks really funny though..

"OH shit! Daddy ?! Are you alive? Do I need to get the ambulance? Do I need ---?" Y/n started panicking

"O,h my baby I am totally fine... Just help me get up "

"O-oh okay .."

We got up laughing at each other and our kids claiming we almost gave them a heart attack 

We sat around in a circle as the other kids sat around as well

Y/n POV

"Let's play truth or dare," Natalie said

"I don't mind honestly," Jordan said

The others nodded as well ...We spun the bottle and the game began  ... After a while, it was my turn....

"Y/n truth or dare?" Sabrina asked ... And damn I started to dislike her ever since she glared at Jordan that time when he gave out that weird request ...

"Truth ... I don't feel like getting up anyways.."

"Good, cuz I have been dying to ask you something"

"And what may that be ?" I replied genuinely concerned

"We have never seen or heard you talking about your mother? Where is she? I mean she is your mother you should talk about her, you know" she said smirking...

I looked at my father and he looked shocked and ....guilty?? He looked at me for a second and then averted his eyes looking at Mr.Kim with tears in his eyes. Just what in the world is going on?

"My my, you do not have an answer? You should answer since you chose truth.."

"Honest-"

"FUCK OFF SABRINA! IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO ANSWER THEN JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BACK OFF!"

Jordan yelled, apparently defending me to which I am so ready to hug him for doing that, shocking everyone else ...

"Jordan, son, calm down my dear. It is-"

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT IS OKAY DAD. I HAVE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH HER SHIT EVER SINCE Y/N CAME HERE AND HER BEING ALL BITCHY. JUST WHAT IS YOUR DEAL?!"

"Jordan..." My father said in a low voice.

Was Jordan defending because he noticed my father's reaction to the question or because he actually did feel the need to do it?

"Yeah Sabrina, I noticed you have been acting rudely towards Y/n for some reason... You weren't like that" Natalie said, the others nodding their heads as well