Chapter 5

Immediately I was put in a chokehold "who are you" asked the person who I now recognised as Natasha Romanoff. I hit her arm which was still around my neck preventing me from talking and breathing. "Let her talk, get your arm off," Clint said lifting himself off the floor. She let go holding me at arm's length.

I rubbed my neck and coughed "omg I'm Y/n L/n, the assistant Tony hired" I answered. "Oh," she simply muttered. "How else would she have clearance to be on this floor" Clint looked at Natasha dumbfounded who simply glared at him.

"Nice to meet you, I think?" I questioned staring at them and picking my phone, wallet and keys up off the floor. "Sorry about that" Natasha sighed. Clint was holding back a laugh which made me wanna laugh. "No, no it's fine I'm used to being put in a chokehold when first meeting someone" I joked.

"Oh we will definitely get along" Clint pointed out before walking back to his respected room. I smiled at Natasha who chased after him. I walked into the elevator "Jarvis, to the garage" I instructed as the elevator started to drop.

I walked out to the slightly chilly garage. I stared at the array of cars and pressed the unlock button on the keys I looked around to see a car in the back light up. I made my way over admiring the simple yet beautiful black Audi RS6.

I heard a noise in the garage and saw a bike pull in. It was none other than Steve Rogers and one of the newer members Bucky. I made my way over to them and cleared my throat. "Hi, I just wanted to come over and introduce myself quickly I'm Y/n L/n, the assistant Tony hired" I quickly said.

Steve smiled at me shaking my hand and Bucky just stared. I know from research and my notes that Bucky was a bit closed-off. "Steve Rogers and this is Bucky" Steve explained humbly introducing himself. "Have you met the rest yet?" Steve asked easily making conversation.

I nodded "well sort of," I said and he looked at me quizzical "Natasha kind of put me in a chokehold" I explained and Bucky laughed making me smile "sounds like her," Steve said laughing as well.

"I'm yet to meet the twins" I added "oh and Peter, he doesn't live in the tower but he's over a fair bit" Steve reminded. "Ah yes," I started "well I should let you gentlemen go I have some moving to do" I added and they smiled at me.

♡♡♡

Scary 😮

Scary 😮