Chapter 8

"Just quickly before I finish" I added knowing the team was probably tired. "I have customised these clickers" I explained throwing one to everyone.

"These can be used to contact me in emergencies only," I said looking at Clint who kept pressing it making my clicker light up he stopped after my stare. 

"It's your choice to carry them around, you can determine if you need to carry it around everywhere or not if you do not require my assistance" I explained attaching it to the hem of my shirt. "I will always answer to your needs we know that, but this will just highlight emergencies" I finished. 

"What if we don't like these new changes," Steve asked, I looked at him prepared for this "then I change everything back" I promised.

"I have carefully thought of this just to make your life as the worlds hero's a little simpler" I explained my point of view "however I can't force change on you" I finished.

"Now off you go" I smiled as the team shuffled out the majority going to check out the new changes and explore and a few going to medical for minor injuries.

I noticed Tony hadn't moved so I decided not to leave either "anything I can assist with Mr Stark?" I asked and he shook his head no. I waited patiently for him to speak. "I just think what you have done is amazing and I believe the team appreciate it they're just a little on edge because we have only known you for a few weeks" Tony explained.

 "Yes, I understand I just hope that I don't have to change it all back" I laughed. It got quiet very quickly. I rocked back and forth on my feet "See you around then I guess gorgeous" Tony smirked his gaze lingered a little and I could tell he was contemplating saying something, he chose against it and walked away instead.

♡♡♡

I realised too late I couldn't figure out a way to add my baby mackie to the story 😓