Chapter 14

Back at the tower, Tony was furious. The team were called into a meeting room where the feed was playing through a screen. They were unable to turn it off and just before Tony resorted to smashing the screen Steve held him back. 

"Let it run we can try to trace it" Natasha argued. Wanda flinched as she saw the unknown man yank my hair through the screen. "Then hurry it up" Tony yelled. He was growing frustrated, his girl was in pain and he blamed himself. 

"If it was simple it would've been done by now," Clint said immediately regretting his words realising it sounded snarky. He flinched as Tony hit his fist on the table next to him. 

"Calm down we have some of the best agents figuring it out" Pietro comforted, which was new for the team he wasn't exactly the comforting types.

In the unknown location, I had counted a few new injuries. I wasn't talking which was making the man more furious which was earning me more abuse.

I cringed at the thought  of the team crowding around watching this happen. 

My wrists felt raw because of the squirming I was doing trying to free myself of the ropes. My arms felt exhausted I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do if I got free and I silently cursed at myself for not taking up Nat and Steve's offer to learn some self-defense just in case. This was the just in case.

I was just praying someone would show up quickly but those thoughts made me wanna gag I couldn't believe I had just placed myself in a damsel in distress situation. I was always the independent and confident girls but worrying times call for worrying efforts.

It had been a good hour now and I was beyond tired the man had resorted to using a belt now. He was a literal psychopath I'm surprised he hadn't pulled out medieval torture devices or something. I was really just sat rethinking a lot of my life decisions. Odd but I really had nothing better to do.

If I wasn't being beaten right now I would have found this funny which also made me worry. I gasped as I felt the rope around my wrists softly drop to the floor "hey" I called out and the man stopped "I'm ready to talk" I said gaining his full attention now "just please stop."

"That's the spirit sweetheart" he grinned. He got closer to me and when he was just close enough I punched him in the face. He stumbled back a little, shocked falling to the floor and that was just when it began. I held my hand grimacing with pain for a brief moment .

♡♡♡

Protective Bucky 😋

Protective Bucky 😋