Chapter 2

"You will play the role of an assistant to the avengers but will report back mainly to me" Tony explained and I nodded realising I hadn't actually spoken yet I cleared my throat to give an audible confirmation but I was cut off again this time by Pepper.

"It will be more like babysitting" she clarified "you'll attend to their every need and make living here and their job somewhat simpler and stress-free" she continued "you will have to sign an NDA and must understand how time-consuming this job will be" she rambled on. I nodded deciding to just listen fully before speaking.

"You will have access to accommodation at the private quarters for simpler assistance and a company car for errands and such," Tony said trying to sell the job. "wow that's a lot," I said speaking for the first time. "See Tony you have to be careful with your decisions and such because-" Pepper rambled and it took everything in me not to roll my eyes.

"Did I say I didn't want the job?" I said harshly immediately regretting it. I tried softening the blow by smiling and Tony looked amused as Pepper had her brows raised not expecting the outburst. "I believe I am a great fit for the job, I am currently able to put all my time and effort into this job and can promise to be of great assistance" I started trying to sell my end.

"I've researched the job well and can guarantee the description aligns perfectly with my qualifications" I finished smiling wide. "See hired," Tony said as he took a seat staring at Pepper she sighed placing down some paperwork realising that Tony probably wasn't going to change his mind.

"You can start tomorrow," he said as he walked out "Pepper can explain" he yelled calling back as the door closed behind him.

Pepper motioned for me to take a seat as she sat across from me. I listened to her attentively for the next two hours as she explained everything to me from Jarvis, tower layout, my clearance levels and much much more. I took occasional notes on important stuff like newest members, likes and dislikes and important stuff about Tony.

♡♡♡

I saw a TikTok of someone saying they were attracted to the iron man suit 😬