Night of the Caper

All day, Sly, Izuku, Murray, and Bentley slept while getting eager to carry out in stealing the files from Interpol and find where the members of the Clockwerk Gang/Fiendish Five is located while trying to stay one step ahead of the Pro Heroes and Carmelita Fox.

While Murray snored the loudest, followed by Sly then Bentley, Izuku had looked towards the wall of the van which is their temporary base for them, as he was missing his mom and worried that this won't work as the Pro Heroes are not that stupid to be fooled, or other possibilities that might go wrong, thus he couldn't sleep.

"What if Bentley is right, we might not succeed and steal the files that we need or even get caught by the Pro Heroes that we failed and I am scared to think in not avenging my mom's death or my brother's dad's murder, what are we going to do? Oh, God. I wished that Auntie Mitsuki is here to give me advice or someone else, as I am way over my depth of real life situations. ... Oh right, she is the one who pitied me for being quirkless while Kacchan hated me for being a... 'Deku..' those words hurt, but not as much as being called a camel in French. At least I am away from the bullying and working on my own independence from being a child into adulthood, but where do I start?" He thought while rolling over to his stomach and resting his chin on his arms to ponder as he saw Murray, Bentley, and Sly sleeping and is wondering how Japan is like after being gone from there for 8 years.

The fear he is feeling that its making sleep difficult for him in peace, thus he sat up and rubbed his face with his arm to wake up fully and wrapped his arms around his knees to try and find a better solution to the problem at hand.

Later that day after a heartfelt discussion with Sly and Izuku (Blame me for being a bit lazy but I am trying my best at the moment, besides, I need to get to the story immediately.)

While this was going on, Izuku was on lookout for any Pro Heroes that might get alerted by the alarms of the Interpol police station, thus he had several routes to make a getaway in case Murray was a bit behind.

"Ok so far so good, I just hope nothing would go wrong and thus, we have to terminate the mission to make a better getaway before we get caught by them or Ms. Fox." He thought as he was on high alert, using his binocular-like communicator to look out for any danger until he saw flashes of flames heading down the street, which he had to get out of the way in time before he was seared by them, but he recognized the fiery inferno anywhere from his notes, the #2 Pro Hero, Endeavour, who was chasing a low level criminal through the streets of Paris while not aware of the burglary of the Interpol and thus, nearly put the old city in danger.

(That is what caused the Australian Outback wildfires and had all Pro Heroes banned from the country and continent completely. That asshole doesn't think when he is in a fury and put so many lives in danger, the dumbass. - A/N.)

After Endeavour caught up to the criminal, he was contacted by Eraserhead on the commlink of Pro Heroes about the break-in of the the station of Interpol, he nearly ran into Izuku, who was running in the opposite direction, which in his prideful mannerism, apologized to him while not getting where Izuku was going, thus he let him go.

"Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap!! I can't believe that I ran into Endeavour while making my escape from him. I hope that onii-san Sly is ok and hopefully catch up with Bentley and Murray." He thought as he went around one corner to wait for Murray as he contacted him after he met up at the rendezvous point and is muttering like crazy.

As the Cooper Van came up to Izuku's location, two Pro Heroes: one has long blonde hair that is spiked up into a long pony tail, sunglasses, suit of leather, and a special voice box around his neck, while a female of long bluish black hair that is down to the lower part of her back, domino like glasses on her face of paleness, and a tight rayon suit for her usage while a pair of handcuffs are dangling from one of her wrists, spotted the vehicle in question and was about to catch up to it when a plume of smoke emitted from the get away van made a smokescreen to get away from the city and with the files in question and their first mission is a success for the Sly Cooper gang and, thus the first step to the elimination of the Clockwerk Crew/Fiendish Five and getting the pages of the Thievius Raccoonus has been returned to the Cooper family line.

"What was that?" The blonde man asked his female partner that was shocked from the audacity of that van upon them after the smokescreen disappeared, leaving them in the dark.

"I have no idea, but now we are pissed at them for doing that to us. Now its personal." The woman said as she wasn't happy about it.

With the Cooper Gang

"Alright, that was a successful mission, Izuku, Murray, and Bentley, now to locate the first few pages of the Thievius Raccoonus." Sly said as he was feeling proud and shocked that he gotten away from Carmelita Fox and Eraserhead with the skin of his nose while being flirty with the female vixen cop.

"Mom, if you are hearing me, we are going to bring down the bad guys and give them a dose of their own medicine and hopefully we can find peace in our lives, but for now, I am not going to give up as Sly, Murray, and Bentley need me more than ever before." he thought as he was happy to know that he is making a difference, even if he is quirkless, his intellect is almost rival to Bentley's so he is lucky to be around his new "family."

Both Sly and Izuku shared some food with each other while bonding closer and happy to understand each other in a deeper relationship of family and care to protect each other in trust and happiness.