Mother's Day Special

As it was silent morning of a quiet setting in a Japanese graveyard, rows upon rows of graves were lining the hills of the cementary full of dead bodies of families fractured from death while some of them were covered in bouquets of flowers, some have candles lit, and some have other trinkets laid down on the tombstones that honored the dead.

Of all of them, one was the only tombstone that is traditional wooden stake that have the Midoriya name on it to honor the lovely woman that was killed 8 years ago, on the soil of France and buried on the grounds of Japan, which had limited visitations from her friend, Mitsuki Bakugou, until the presense of one Izuku Cooper, the only survivor of the Midoriya line, but is now a Cooper, which he came up to the tombstone of his mother, holding a bouquet of flowers to pay his respects of her life and her memory, as he set it down in front of wooden stand before sitting down in front of it, which his cane is by his side to protect himself.

"Hi mom. I am here to wish you a Happy Kaa-chan Day while hiding out with my brother Sly and my friends, Bentley and Murray." He began while smiling sadly as he was actually talking to her. "I miss you so much, even when I was taken to the orphanage to be on my own, which made me sad to not know what the future would hold for a quirkless kid like me, but I have found a new family in Sly as he is the best brother I ever had and he provides for me and his friends, Bentley the Turtle and Murray the Hippo."

As he talked to her for hours, he didn't know that his former bully, Katsuki Bakugou, was walking up to visit his paternal grandmother's grave when he heard a familiar voice talking and mumbling to himself before stopping to see the kid in question in front of Auntie Inko's tombstone, shocked.

"D-Deku?" He thought as he couldn't believe that he's here in Japan to visit the one that his mom called a friend, even after leaving for France and gone missing for close to a decade and wondering why he has a weapon and a stupid hat on his worthless head.

(His words not mine.- Author's notes)

When the time passed, Bakugou didn't understand why he is here when he was suppose to be dead.

"Oi!! Deku!!" He finally called out to Izuku while stormimg up to him, his quirk popping in his hand in the form of mini-explosions to harm him when he felt his arm being crushed by a pink hippo-like hand as he was being picked up. "OW!! LET ME THE FUCK GO, PINK LARDASS!!"

"Now now, that is no way to treat a few new friends like that, child." Bentley said to him while tutting and shaking his turtle head in disappointment.

"He's right, Kacchan." Sly said while grinning at the joke.

"FUCK YOU, FRENCH FUCK!!" He snapped before feeling a smack from Sly's cane on his head, which hurt like hell.

"Now we won't tell you again, leave my brother alone or you'll regret it." Sly warned him as he pointed the tip of his cane in his face before nodding at Murray to let him go, seeing him wincing in pain, then picks up Izuku after he bid his mother's grave farewell and disappearing from sight from a good smoke bomb exploded in front of the explosive pomeranian.

Izuku was depressed to leave early but after a while of being in the Cooper Gang, he knew that he can't go back to a normal life, as he appreciates everything Sly does for him and at the same time, he hugged him. "Thank you Nii-san. Thank you for everything you have done for me and everyone."

"We are brothers, we are thick as thieves. Literally." He said as he hugged back. "Happy Mother's Day."

"Happy Mother's Day."