Episode 4: Fire in the Sky pt. 2

((Ok, this is getting close to the end of the story where either Izuku live or die and that is giving me a headache, as i never done two paths in fan fiction so give me a break, yet right now, its time to see if Izuku can be successful in talking to Endeavour about his choices while Sly is taking care of Panda King and his missing pages of the Thievius Raccoonus before it gets burned.))

When Sly cooled off from his panic attack, he had to plan on which path is shorter to cut Endeavour off before he gets even more reckless than ever before, since his family is more important than damn money or praises. "Come on, where to go? Since Izuku and my dad is counting upon me to restore the Thievius Raccoonus before I lose all memories of tales when dad was alive and Izuku wasn't in my life as family. But what about Murray and Bentley, as well as Inspector Fox?"

After a moment of pondering, Izuku's voice cut through his thoughts and is trying to get his attention as they were getting higher up the unpredictable mountains in China and thus, he needs to focus before its too dangerous to climb higher, thus they have to be forced to camp in their place.

"Sly? Sly! SLY!! NII-SAN!!" Izuku shouted while getting annoyed with Sly and his deep thoughts.

"Huh?! Oh sorry Izuku, I was lost in my thoughts as we need to hurry before we lose all precious time to stop the walking flamethrower and his enraging attacks on the Panda King, as I need to get the pages back before its too late." He said as he scratched the back of his head in sheepishness as he was hyperfocus on the task at hand.

"Look I know you have a mission on your mind, but we are also important as we are family and we should never be left behind or forgotten!!" He brought up a point while reminding him for he is a part of the family and gave him hope to put his feet on the ground after his head is too much in the clouds, thus he was being the logical one.

"You're right, I am sorry for losing it and giving myself too much pressure." he apologized to him as it brought him back to the present and hugged him. "Thanks."

"Anytime, nii-san." He smiled and hugs him in return.

After a while of climbing up the mountain, they came across Endeavour's camp and know that he was not near to the real hideout of Panda King as the Pagoda that Izuku found written on a few papers, as he thought it was the true hideout, as a fake and thus, he was lost afterwards, as well as frustrated.

"He isn't too bright when he's the #2 Pro Hero, huh?" Sly teased while chuckling before heading out and contacting Bentley as he has a better idea of the location of Panda King and thus, he found the true hideout and thanking him for this.

As soon as Endeavour saw Izuku, he was shocked that there were trespassers in his camp when he came back from his frustrated search for the Panda King's hideout up in the mountains with no need of help from his friend, Hawks, the Winged Hero.

Izuku flinched and tried to get away while muttering under his breath and freaking out in a panic, thus giving Sly a chance to get away and separate paths to get the pages back and stopping Endeavour from burning down the forest and his family's history.

"GET BACK HERE THIEF!!" He hollared while getting pissed from the swift speed of Izuku's and his training from Sly to keep on his toes, until he was blindly rushing towards the edge of the ledge, nearly fell to his death if Izuku's cane caught his costume and hung onto him with all of his might.

"If you wanted to kill me, then let me go!!" He said while not wanting to have his pride destroyed by the save of a thief, but deep inside he was afraid of death and being away from his children.

"Like hell I would!! I am not that kind of villain as I have more morals than any Pro Hero since they are fighting for their own dreams and hopes instead of fortune and fame!!" Izuku argued while struggling to pull him up as he wasn't light as a feather, thus the wood on the cane is slipping from his fingers. "Stop struggling!!"

Endeavour pouted when he heard his costume starting to rip and is now sweating bullets. "Pull me up!!"

As Izuku was about to let go as he was getting tired when Murray gripped the cane and helped Endeavour up while grunting since he was stronger than his little 'brother' and pulled Enji up from the edge and glared at the Pro Hero.

"Hmph, as I am going to be a laughing stock in the Pro Hero circuit when being rescued by thieves, but to be honest, I would have been dead if it hadn't been for you and your pink grunt." He said as he had to put his pride on the side to thank him for the rescue.

"It doesn't matter who knows the truth, all I care is that I save you from your own demise, as its not good to hold your pride high and that kind of attitude would lead to a fall from grace and dignity." Izuku said as he leaded onto his cane to catch his breath and being philosopical to give Endeavour some wisdom as his own experiences would be an eye opener.

Endeavour snorted and walked away as he has a lot to think about while remembering his own grudge against All Might before a flash of his youngest son Shoto and the guilt is eating him from the inside out.

Elsewhere, Bentley confirmed the location of the Panda King and giving Sly directions on the safe paths to reach the Panda King and keep on his toes.

As soon as he started the fight, he was literally fighting fire while keeping his distance from Panda King's explosive hands as his swift stance is his saving grace, planning everything down to the smallest detail on the fly, which means he had no idea what he is doing at this point, thus, he is having a wing and a prayer to win against this demolition expert's dangerous attacks.

This fight lasted about 45 minutes with his endurance is waning and thus, Sly had the upper hand and secured the pages in victory before the door was kicked in by Endeavour whom noticed the correct location and see that the Panda King defeated and the explosives are defused, thus he was disappointed but to keep his image up, contacted Inspector Fox and the other Pro Heroes before silently thanking Izuku for the clarity of his actions.

Sly rejoined the gang and smiled while a little singed but lucky to be alive, thus gave themselves at vacation to hang out with Izuka and Ojiro while learning more about the younger generation of kids with quirks and the discrimination still rampant in Japan, thus Izuku is gritting his teeth as Kacchan wasn't the only one that is arrogant and stupid to believe that his power is worthy for heroics.

Sly and the Gang sighed and calmed him down while thanking them for their hospitality before heading back to France to recooperate and plan to the final mission against Clockwerk himself.

((Oh boy, this is it, boys, Episide Five is coming up and its going to be a doozy with two endings and frankly I hope that I don't make it too dramatic, but if it doesn't ties into Sly's Grief, I don't know what will. Little bro, Riebot84, this is going to be dedicated to you as you wanted this episode to end and the entire story finish before Izuku's birthday on July 15th, officially, so buy me some time and it will be good to bring emotions to everyone who reads it.))