Episode 3: Vicious Voodoo pt.3

While traveling through the jungle of Haiti, the Cooper gang was on edge as the traps are rampant as Mz. Ruby is on the edge and is trying to stop intruders from discovering her operations by controlling all of Haiti with her zombie dust.

"I am scared, Izuku," Itzi said to him while holding his arm, shaking in fear as her experience of force working with her as well as concerned for her friends that are still held in captivity.

"It'll be alright for us as long as we are together, but I am worried for the others as well as my nii-san Sly." He said as he tried to comfort her and give her hope as he wanted to work on his stuttering around girls and thus, he hated himself for being a nervous wreck.

As they went deeper, Sly was nearly caught off guard by a spray of zombie dust that was scanned by Bentley and he gave him a heads up, thus he was lucky to be on the guard of that Tetrodotoxin dust and other substances that can cause living death.

"Thanks, Bentley for the heads up on the locations of the traps," Sly said to him.

"It wasn't me, Itzi told us while we were heading here, Sly." Bentley corrected him while pushing up his glasses onto the bridge of his nose.

He nods and sees that the path ends at the edge of the trail and got out with Izuku and Itzi as she is the guide for the both of them, while Bentley and Murray stayed behind to keep the van safe and thus, it was time to protect her from any guards or zombified slaves of Mz. Ruby.

"I am more scared, Mr. Cooper." Itzi was shaking in deep fear that she nearly chicken out from the group, but Izuku calmed her down by holding her hand and giving her a reassuring smile to keep her safe and sound.

Around this time, they came up to a fork in the road where one path leads to the factory/shack for the production of zombie dust and the other path leads to Mz. Ruby's lair, thus Sly and Izuku made up their minds to split up and save the kids and stop Mz. Ruby before it's too late.

"I'll go to the left, Sly, as she told me that the factory of this stuff is being produced and get the others saved before they are dead from the poisonous dust," Izuku said to him while squeezing Itzi's hand to give her support before letting her go.

"That leaves Mz. Ruby to me, so good luck Izuku, and please be careful."

"I will."

((Author here, I will be skipping the fight between Mz. Ruby and Sly unless you want to watch it on youtube so bear with me on only Izuku rescuing Momo, Iida, and Yuuga, as I am getting overwhelmed on the fight scenes as the last one with All Might and Muggshot worn me out, as well as doing a crap ton of rps on Amino, its straining for creativity, but without this tap of inspiration, I would be so lazy that I would put this on permanent hiatus and I want this episode to be done and work on the Panda King next as it would bring Kendo Isuka and finally Clockwerk in Russia, so I am sorry in advance.))

Meanwhile. Izuku saw the kidnapped Itzi being taken into the shack and followed carefully while knocking out the remaining chicken guards and see Momo getting tired of making the dust while her quirk is being restrained by a special collar made of magic and the others held into a cage, thus he got pissed off and thus he ran in there and fought for their freedom while they were shocked that their savior was a 12-year-old boy that can fight better than they can on their own, thus they were freed when Izuku broke the collars and set the factory on fire with the modified flamethrower that Bentley repaired and souped-up to this occasion and thus, they ran to the location of Murray, Bentley, and the Cooper van, thus they were weeping from relief and happiness.

"Thank you so much. I would be even more grateful if my brother Tensei was here to help out but, I am sorry that I was proven wrong about thieves and criminals." Iida said to Izuku while waiting for Sly to come back from his fight with Mz. Ruby.

"I agree since my family would have lost millions for the search of me, as well, so I will return the favor one day," Momo said while bowing to Murray, Bentley, and Izuku.

"Oui." Ayoma agreed while speaking rapid French that Bentley returns in the same language and keeps pace before Sly came back while covered in Mud and holding the missing page of the Thievius Raccoonus.

"Three down, two more to go..." He said before he passed out from exhaustion and thus, he needed rest.

After three days of rest, The Cooper gang took them to the capital of Haiti and let them stay in the police station to wait for Interpol and Pro Heroes as the children are safe and sound, while giving Carmelita the slip and she was enraged, whereas Tensei was relieved that his brother is safe and thus, he picked him up and held onto him, apologizing to him for not being there for his brother.

All Might and the other Pro Heroes were getting warier and warier as the news are spreading faster than ever before, hell even to UA back in Japan, thus wondering where the next location of the thieves and came up with nothing to predict the future moves of the Cooper Gang.

"I have a feeling that those quirkless scoundrels are getting bolder and bolder than the rumors of All for One returning is quite intriguing and alarming at the same time." A bear/rat/dog/whatever the hell that thing is said while drinking his tea and chatting with an elderly woman in a lab coat and holding a syringe-like cane for her back as she is getting old for her figure.

"I hope they don't get too hurt out there." She agreed while shaking her head in disappointment.

Now, this is the end of this episode and it was exhausting but worth it. Sorry Riebot84 as I couldn't hold back and thus, I had to finish this episode before jumping on the next one, thus breaking my promise.

Please Read and Review as this is my grand opus.