5|Opportunity

Y/n's Pov:

Hearing my name being yelled was never a good sign, I put my backpack down and went into the kitchen where I had heard my name. There I see my dad standing there with a serious look on his face, that's never a good sign especially with my dad. "Yes?..." I said nervously still soaking wet from the rain, "Where were you!? Your mom and I have been trying to call you for the past hour to tell you to get home because a storm was coming, we were worried!" He said trying to keep calm, I sighed "I was with Aidan and we went to this park and fell asleep..."

I said trying to not smile, because it's not that it was funny it was because of everything that just happened. Before I walked away he asked "Who's hoodie is that?" I looked down for a second "Aidan's, I forgot mine in my locker" that was a lie it wasn't in my locker it was at the park in mud and who knows what else. I went upstairs to go take a shower and get ready for bed.

After I got out of the shower I noticed a paper that was my moms I picked it up and read it.

Netflix Studios

Dear Mrs. Y/l/n,

We've reviewed your past with previous jobs you have had and decided that you're qualified to work for us, we would like you to come visit on 11/15/19 to help start production of season 2 of 'The Umbrella Academy' in Toronto Canada.

If any questions or concerns please call us at: (516) 433-8915

- Jeremy Slater

Wait... Aidan was saying something about him in that show, Oh.My.God. My own mom was- this is why we moved! I ran out forgetting to brush my hair but at least I had my comfortable clothes on, running into my moms room "Mom! Why didnt you say you were gonna be working for the same thing that Aidan does!? I asked she gave me a look of surprise, "Wait the neighbor's kid is on the show?" She asked I shook my head, "So can I come when you go maybe?" I begged, and really I never wanted to fo on trips but this was my time to get to know Aidan better. Right?

-I know this chapter is short but I promise that the next one will be longer.😁