20|Second chance

Aidan's Pov:

"She hung up Aidan" Dante said looking at me putting the phone on the ground, I stared at it "at least I tried one more before giving up... I'm going home" I got up grabbing my stuff, but then I heard my name. I turned around to see Y/n coming back, she started to walk towards me and I did the same.

"Aidan I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have just-" I cut her off wrapping my arms around her in a hug while she hugged back, "I don't care what either of us did... I just want you back" I said in her ear, something made us pull away but it was Dante who was making fake puking noises.

But honestly we both forgot he was there, "You guys mind getting a room?" He pretended to gag when we looked at him. We both sat down laughing, "Well shouldn't that be you and Chelsea? I know your little crush Dante" Y/n said while he looked embarrassed. "You know what? Me and her are just gonna go to the school for our project" they both got up while Dante was still red, it was just me and Y/n now.

We laughed as they both walked off turning to Y/n, she was still smiling from Dante's embarrassment now turning to look at me. "So... should we start doing the project then?" She asked looking down at her paper, I couldn't help but stare at how beautiful she was. Her smile and everything, "Yeah we probably should" I said grabbing my notebook from my bag.

I felt her getting closer, resting her head on my shoulder as we both read what needed to be done, I felt myself smiling as we read. She lifted her head now about to say something but didnt know exactly, "What is it?" I asked, she smiled "Do you just wanna come over to my place and do this?" She finally said. I nodded my head while she started putting her stuff away now getting up. Well let's go then she said now waiting on me.