trente-cinq

namjoon and seokjin laid in the bed together for 30 minutes until namjoon finally spoke up. "i'm going to japan in about a week." seokjin looked up at the younger, eyeing him, since they first got together it was rare that you'd see them apart for long. seokjin honestly didn't know if he wanted namjoon to go. "for how long?" he asked, voice soft and shallow. "no longer than 2 weeks, i'll be back before you know it jinnie." namjoon said, holding the boy tighter.

seokjin was still skeptical, he didn't know exactly why but the thought of namjoon leaving irked him. he just had a bad feeling about it all, what if something happened to namjoon while he was there. what if something happened to him while namjoon was gone. he didn't want to burden namjoon with his negative thoughts about him leaving but that bad feeling was radiating throughout his whole body.

"i don't want to be left alone." seokjin said under his breath. namjoon had to strain just to hear him but he did. he felt bad, he knew how clingy and scared to be alone seokjin had become since he told him about the situation. frankly, namjoon didn't want to leave seokjin alone either. something about leaving him here after seeing pictures of seokjin in a vulnerable manner didn't sit right with him at all.

"how about i take you with me, i'll pay for you. you just have to promise me you won't leave my side at all, through out the whole trip." namjoon said, making seokjin look up at him. while leaving him here was dangerous, taking him with him was just as bad. they had been together for roughly two months and seokjin hadn't even experienced any of the things dealing with namjoon's occupation. taking him to japan, aka the main place where things would get dangerous was like making a deal with the devil.

"are you sure joonie, i wouldn't wanna be a burden." he said, breaking eye contact with the younger. namjoon shook his head no while cupping the older's cheeks. "you'd never be a burden to me, jinnie, just follow the rules i set and everything will be okay." namjoon whispered, rubbing the pads of his thumbs on seokjin's bread like cheeks. seokjin nodded softly before softly placing his lips on namjoon's.

they stayed in that position for a little while before finally breaking away from each other and falling asleep peacefully holding each other. the next few days were tense and blurry. namjoon spent a lot of time at the manor.

he had also hired a bodyguard to secretly watch over seokjin at all times. he couldn't have anything happening to seokjin while he wasn't there. he also didn't know how jin would react if he found out that he had a bodyguard following him. but it would only be until they go to japan which was in a couple of days.

jin felt like he was being watched—which he technically was—and he didn't like the feeling at all. that feeling of safety always went away every time namjoon left. he spent a lot of time with jimin up until the day they left, he couldn't really bear being alone in these times. something just wasn't right at all and he felt it in his stomach.

a lot of people noticed it, a few customers at coffeehouse who were regulars started to notice the change in jin. jisoo noticed it the most, being that she's been there the longest out of any other customer. she was worried and wondering why her favorite barista hid away in the kitchen of the cafe.

the day they left, namjoon left strict rules for both yoongi and jackson. he was only supposed to be gone for no longer than 2 weeks, 2 weeks being the maximum. if they stayed longer with no check up on things to see if they were alright, they were to come to japan and immediately get into action. but that was a plan if things didn't go well.

they were on the plane for a few hours, the first two days were spent with each other. just being with one another and going out. then the third day came, that's when things got interesting...