dix-neuf

"n-no we didn't do anything, hoseok." seokjin groaned while placing his hands over his face. he walked out of the bathroom and hoseok followed.

"ok but did y'all make it official yet, please tell me you did." hoseok said with a huge smile on his face. he grabbed seokjin's shoulders and turned him around so he was facing him. seokjin tugged his bottom lip in between his teeth and looked away.

"so i'm guessing you didn't make it official yet. why not? you both clearly like each other if he's leaving marks like that on you." hoseok exclaimed while motioning his hand towards the dark hickey that didn't seem as if it was going to fade anytime soon.

"i don't know, yeah i like him a lot it's just i'm afraid to ask him and he never asked me yet so, i don't know." seokjin says while walking away from the younger and throwing himself on the couch.

"well grow another pair of balls and actually have these ones drop. ask him next time you see him, you have to. you obviously like him." seokjin rolls his eyes while scooting over so hoseok could sit.

"anyways, you never showed me who your dating, hell you didn't even tell me his name." hoseok says while nudging seokjin in his shoulder. seokjin bites his lip while looking at hoseok. he didn't know how hoseok would react to seeing namjoon. he knew how much hoseok hated gangs and violence in general.

"kim namjoon." seokjin mumbles. hoseok looked at him confused before his eyes widen to the size of saucers. he stuttered before whipping out his phone and typing something. he shoved his phone in seokjin's face showing him a picture of namjoon.

"you mean this namjoon, kim namjoon. leader of rose noire?" hoseok said while pushing the phone closer to seokjin. seokjin nodded while pushing the phone down.

"do you know how dangerous he is, i'm going to be straight honest with you right now, you're to innocent for him." hoseok said while crossing his arms after throwing the phone to the side.

"yes i know how dangerous he is. but that doesn't matter, i like him a lot, that's all that matters. and i'm not innocent."

"well if you like him i love him, but i'm really not okay with you dating him. you can lie to yourself all you want, you're the most innocent person in our whole friend group."

"how can you say that when we have a whole taehyung and jungkook that exists."

"i can assure you right now, those two are far from innocent. you on the other hand, you're innocent, too sweet and nice to everyone. i don't know how you don't know it."

"i don't see it but still though, you can't judge namjoon based off of his job, he's sweet and caring." seokjin says looking off to the side. he had a small endearing smile on his face as he thought of namjoon. hoseok just sighed while leaning back into the couch.

"he might be but i don't know, jin. also isn't that jimin's ex?" hoseok said with a questioning tone. he remembered back in college when they first met him how he tried to stay away from the younger just knowing that he used to go out with the mafia leader.

"huh, jimin's ex? namjoon told me they were friends back in high school."

"i don't know, i remember everyone staying away from jimin because they knew he used to go out with namjoon. even i stayed away from him for a little while until you introduced me to him."

"i do remember everyone staying away from him but i never knew why. maybe namjoon only said friends since we're technically still dating. we still haven't really talked about our past with each other yet."

"yeah, i never asked about his relationship though, i tried to keep it under locks because he obviously didn't want to talk about it." hoseok said while running his hands through his newly dyed hair. seokjin nodded while looking at the red head.

he couldn't help but think about jimin's and namjoon's relationship. what if going out with namjoon messes up his friendship with jimin. that was the last thing he wanted. next to hoseok, jimin was his closest friend. he couldn't bear to lose him. he was just praying that jimin wouldn't mind it.

the rest of the night was smooth, some thoughts still lingering in seokjin's mind. but it was all fine in the end. jin was mainly happy that his friend accepted namjoon, despite not liking violence and gangs he still accepted that that's who seokjin wanted to be with...