Rewrite

The story doesn't feel right, it has no true direction. I can't continue this anymore....

It's a joke

Y/N: How did this happen?

He stared at the ruins, noticing how fresh they were. Hell, only a week ago it would've still been called Beacon.... Not anymore. And his friends go and leave him, huh? They lied too him, they never truly cared. Y/N sat down, tears filled his eyes.... Emptiness filled his soul. Everything that has happened has left him....

Hollowed? No, that doesn't sound right.... Dead inside? That's worse. I'll go with hollowed. A sharp crunch followed behind him.

Dark Queen/Sin Goddess: They all left you, they were afraid of you the whole time! They hate you for who you are! But, I can help you.....

Only a Dumbass would think it would be worth it.... But what other choice do we have? My parents were right.... I'll never TRULY  be wanted anywhere, not even Grimm bother with me.

DQ: I can gift you the powers of the abyss.... well give you the code name "Abysswalker". You already know how to use great swords correct? Show me the sword you made all those years ago.

I grabbed my corrupted, worn sword to her. She stared at it before smiling.

DQ: perfect, now follow me. We have a lot of work to do

   DQ: your story is far from over Y/N, you will teach them what it means to suffer for their sins!