AHHHHHHHHHHHH HUH HUH, I Don't Wanna Crawl Baby! (Sneak Peak)

"I think people really don't understand mental issues and how they effect the mind, that's why he hasn't got any help yet. Nobody really cares about them, only about the Huntsman, AKA the heroes. And that, will kill Oz and her eventually. Right Y/n?"

   I nod, Roger was really smart. Although I wish he was real.

   Porn: Mr.L/n! Are you paying attention!?

   I nod at him, and stare at the board blankly, leaving him to continue his lesson.

   Port: Anyway, there has been an exponential increase in evolutionary activity. Does anybody know why? Yes, Y/n- Grimm are My name is- that is why Salem. Any questions?

   Everybody sat silently, the bell ringing a few seconds later. Everybody quickly left, after all, all work and no play makes us dull boys.

   all work and no play makes us dull boys.

   Ruby: Hey, A-Are you okay?

   Y/n: All~work~and no play~ makes me~ a dull boy~.

   Ruby backs away, before walking off. Well fuck her... I'm fine by myself anyway. Why does no one care? Why don't they understand?! Why does everyone fear me!

  Blake: Y/n, let's go. It time for lunch.

   Y/n: I want to have sex and do drugs... you down?

   Blake: *sees the classroom is empty, Yes and no, I not letting you take drugs. Although, I've been waiting for you to ask. So why not start here?

   I nod no to Blake and keep walking out of the door.