The End (Of Our Elaborate Plans)

I woke up from the weirdest dream of my life, like why wouldn't I fuck Blake? She's hot! I got out of bed and found myself on... let's call it one hell of a Crazy Train.

   Oz: ALL ABOARD!! HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HAA!

   Y/n: Were are we going to?

   Oz: Get ready to say goodbye to friends and to romance young Y/N, and say goodby to all of you. You won't like this stories next part, HIT IT MR.CROWLEY!!!!!

==========================

   Goodwitch: Mr.Belladonna! Could you pay attention please!?

   I felt everyone's eyes on me, she wasn't happy with me right now. I mean, it's a shame that I can't have fun here, at all.

   Y/n: Sorry Ms.Goodwitch, I'll make sure to pay attention... when you give me a kiss.

   To say everyone prayed that he would live was an overstatement, not even god wanted to deal with this next part.

   Goodwitch looked like she was about to exoplode into fire, which was shortly lived because someone teleported into the room.

   ???:  I told you, she said someone was needed in hell. So I'm just following the rules ....ten out of ten.

   The woman, who had white hair, horns, and a business type outfit looked straight at Y/n.

   ???: Hello, I'm Melina, follow me.

   The annoyed face she wore and her body language suggest that screwing with her was a terrible idea.

   Melina: The fuck are you waiting for?! Follow dammit!

   I stand up quickly and follow her, everyone watching in shock that I would just listen to her. I entered a place that basically looks like a bleeding, open wound turned into a location on google maps (Don't ask).

   Melina: Welcome too... RAPTURE

—————-Take Number two—————

Melina: Welcome too... HELL

Y/n: ...Where's the bathroom?

   The sounds of a demon cursing and screaming rang out into the... air?

   Y/n: I just asked a question.

   Melina: SHUT THE HELL UP! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!