Honeymoon

The next morning Iain and Ruby bordered the plane at 8am as the couple was jetted off to Spain for 3 weeks. Iain and Ruby found their plane seats and sat down as they fastened their seatbelt whilst Iain smiled and said" It was nice of your dad to pay for our hotel room."

Ruby smiled and said" When I was young my dad saved loads of money up so when I was older he can use that money to pay for my university fees, the wedding and our honeymoon" as she laid her head on Iain's shoulder and fell asleep.

The flight to Spain was going to take 2 hours 8 minutes so Iain put his IPhone on airplane mode and played some games whilst Ruby slept on her husband's shoulder. When the plane landed Iain smiled and said" Rubes we've arrived."

When the couple got off the plane the sky was bright blue and very warm as they got in the taxi to go to the hotel. When the couple arrived at the hotel the receptionist handed Iain the room key and the couple headed to the lifts.

When Iain and Ruby found the room Iain unlocked the door and opened the door as he picked up Ruby in his arms and carried her into the room where he laid his wife on the bed and unlocked the balcony door.

It was nighttime as Ruby and Iain was laying in bed just kissing when Iain stroked Ruby's hair and smiled" I love you very much Mrs Dean" as Ruby smiled and said" I love you very much Mr Dean." The couple fell asleep as Ruby slept on Iain's chest as the next morning Iain ordered room service as Ruby woke up and smiled.

Iain smiled and said" I thought we had breakfast in bed this morning so that we can have some privacy" as Iain started to kiss his wife and the kiss was started to get heated when there was a knock at the door.

Iain opened the door and accepted the items on the tray as he came back and said" breakfast is served. After the couple had their breakfast they started to kiss as the kiss was heated as Iain picked up Ruby also Ruby wrapped her legs round Iain's waist. 

Iain and Ruby spent the afternoon exploring Spain as they went into a aquarium called L'Oceanogràfic where the couple saw thousands of fish swimming. Iain was looking at a baby mobile in the gift shop when Ruby said" Iain whats wrong tell me."

Iain held his wife's hand and said" I really want to start a family Rubes as I know this baby mobile will look nice on the cot." Ruby smiled and said" If you really like the baby mobile why don't you buy it" whilst Iain nodded and brought the baby mobile.

Iain and Ruby spent the evening on the beach as Ruby smiled and said" Iain I thought that we might do swimming with dolphins tomorrow as I would love to get up close to the dolphins" whilst Iain smiled and said" I would love to do that too."

The next morning Iain and Ruby bordered the first boat as Iain was wearing swimming trunks whilst Ruby was wearing a bikini as the boat stopped. The man handed people snorkeling masks as Ruby and Iain swam further away from the boat where a pod of dolphins swam beside the couple whilst singing to other dolphins.

Iain and Ruby swam to the boat where their next destination was lunch as Iain did two plates one for him and one for Ruby then the couple went to their hotel room for the afternoon. Ruby laid her head on Iain's chest and said" Iain I'm not feeling well and my period is late" whilst Iain said" Rubes do you think you're pregnant?"

Ruby said" I don't know Iain" as Iain hugged his wife and said" We'll do a pregnancy test when we get back home and see if you are pregnant" whilst Ruby nodded and said" Ok Iain." The couple spent the rest of the evening watching carry on films and drift off to sleep holding each other.